♡ Chapter 13 ♡

??? POV

The movie was over. Sunoo checked out Jungwon who was sleeping on his shoulder. He felt too guilty too interrupt his sleep so he slowly picked up him in bridal style and took him to his room. He placed him on the bed and covered him with a blanket so he won't feel cold. Sunoo was fighting with his thoughts whether he should sleep with Jungwon whose currently sleeping on his bed or use the guest room instead but in the end he chose to sleep on the same bed with Jungwon. He slowly layed beside Jungwon not awaking him up. After few second Sunoo got surprised from the Jungwon's tiny hands that got wrapped around his waist. Jungwon snuggled more and more closer to Sunoo. A soft smile appeared in Sunoo's face after seeing the boy whose currently resting his head on his chest. Sunoo felt a comfortable feeling he never felt before.

It was almost midnight and Both males were sleeping peacefully until Jungwon saw the same nightmare he've been seeing for days. Suddenly he started to breathe heavily and he was sweating.

"No! No! No! Mom please don't go.... Dad! Dad!" He started to murmur while sleeping and he was crying in sleep. This made Sunoo to wake up.

"Jungwon. Jungwon. What's wrong?"

"Dad! Don't go please don't!" Jungwon was still dreaming.

Sunoo couldn't think about what he should do, he realized Jungwon was probably having a bad nightmare. Sunoo immediately hugged Jungwon. He patted his back softly.

"Everything will be alright Wonie. Don't cry. I'm here okay? Your Hyung is here. Calm down" Sunoo comfort him.

Jungwon was awake but still crying. "Hyung, tell me am I bad luck Am I cursed?" He asked through sobs while still crying.

"No! Of course not Wonie. Who told you sh*t like that?" He hugged him tightly.

"Everyone! Literally Everyone. Even my own uncle and Aunt! Why do they think like that Hyung? Why do they think I lost my both parents because of my my bad luck. Am I responsible for it?" Tears start to roll down again through Jungwon's already reded cheeks.

"No. Don't ever think about what those people say. They are just dumb. You're not bad luck Jungwon. It was just their fate" Sunoi tried to make Jungwon feel better.

"Um..Would you mind if I ask what did really happened your parents? You can tell me only if you're comfortable with it."

"It was my 6th Birthday. My mom work in another city so she only usually come on weekends and holidays to visit us. She promised me she'll come to see me on my birthday but unfortunately something bad happened. She got into a car accident. She was hurt badly and the Cancer she had which she never told us made it worse. She- She- She leaved us Hyung.... My dad loved her so much. After hearing her death he couldn't control himself and hee committed a suicide leaving me alone. I had to be with my Uncle & Aunt. After I was like 17 I moved here. They always said that a unlucky boy like me loosing my parents at an age like this isn't even a suprise I'm not gonna blame them for thinking saying those things about me though." He told his life story to someone for the first time.

"You got me Jungwon. Now don't cry okay? Tears aren't pretty for your cute face. Seeing you cry like this makes me cry too. You don't wanna make Hyung cry right?" Sunoo cupped Jungwon's face and said.

Getting over from the situation little by little Jungwon was feeling well now. Just like before his head was on Sunoo's chest while hugging him tightly and Sunoo was petting his hair softly. Both drift in to sleep while feeling the warmth of each other's embrace.

____Time Skip___

Jungwon was back in his house. It was evening and he had to go for his work at Cafe. Putting on a blue pants with a cute pastel pink long sleeved T-shirt he checked himself in the mirror. That's when he realized that his necklace was missing. He started to search for it all over his room. He was sure he kept it on his night stand last time he removed it but it wasn't there anymore. That necklace was something he cherished so much all these years. He felt sad after not being able to find it.

While searching for it more he got a call from Sunoo.

🦊 - Hello, Jungwon are feeling better? I called you to check on you.

🐱 - I'm feeling better Sunoo Hyung. Thanks for worrying about me. Btw what are you doing now? I'm heading to Cafe for my night shift. Wanna hangout?

🦊 - I'm at Yuri's place right now. You know she's sick so I came too visit her. Sorry Wonie I won't be able to join you today. I'm really sorry umm.. maybe tomorrow? How's that?

🐱 - OK sure Hyung. See you later then. Byee..

🦊 - Bye Wonie

"Yuri! Yuri! Why on the earth she's always with him? I'm so sick of this already. First I realized that I lost my necklace and now Sunoo Hyung spending his time with Yuri? Can this day get even more worse?" Jungwon said as he threw his phone on the bed.

"Why? Why am I being possessive over a person like this so much? Am I feeling Jealousy? No no it can't be right? Why would I feel Jealousy over a person who isn't even my lover?"

Two or three chapters more to go. I will finish up before my School Vacation end. Thanks for reading and supporting me guys. Means a lot to me. ❤