♡ Chapter 3 ♡

Jungwon POV

"Hey are you okay? The boy who saved me asked and checked if there are any scars or wounds on me. I saw how much he was worried about me from his actions.

"No. No. I'm fine. Thanks for helping me" I thanked him.

"Oh your shirt got stained. I got a spare one for you that might fits you. Wait here I'll be back quick okay?"

"No It's okay--" I didn't even got time to say it he was already gone.
After like 5 minutes he rushed back to me with a new shirt.

"Here"

I then thanked him and went to the locker room and changed my shirt. It was a little bit oversized but it looked good.

"Woah It fits" The boy who helped me said when I got out from the locker room.

"Yeah. Again thank you so much for your help. Oh by the way can I know your name" I asked.

"No need to thank. It's my pleasure. I'm Kim Sunwoo. You can call me Sunoo. You?"

"I'm Yang Jungwon. You can call me Jungwon. Nice to meet you"

"I helped you right? So now you have to do me a favour. Agree?" He asked and I kind a got confused.
"Yeah sure. Anything for you" I smiled.

He then grabbed my hand ran somewhere. He took me to a an empty spot in the cafeteria. There were lots of food placedon the table. I then realized this is the place where all rich kids have their lunch. I haven't ever been here before. Wait, so that means this Sunoo guy is not good looking only also so damn rich too?

"Wanna have lunch with me?" He asked while I was on my dream land thinking about what kind of a person he is actually.

"Me? Um... yeah of course I would love to have lunch with you" I then sat down with him. "Do you usually eat alone here?" I was just curioused so I asked.

"No not really. I usually have lunch with my group of friends but now they always ditch me after having girlfriends and boyfriends."

"Oh ok"

We than was having our lunch silently both of didn't talk. I could hear some girls whispering our names but didn't hear what actually they were gossiping about. I wanted to break the silence between us so I started a conversation.

"You look older than me. Can I call you Hyung?"

To be continued..... ♡

I'm really sorry for the late update.I might double update later.Thanks for reading ♥️