♡ Chapter 1 ♡

??? POV

"Sunshine! Sunshine! Where are you? " A female voice was heard seems to be searching someone.

"Opps looks like mommy found out I sneaked out from my room. I better go now. See you later. Hope we'll meet again" A little foxy looking boy said to the boy he was talking to.

"Oh bye bye hyung. See you later. Of course let's meet again some time" A cute little boy who looked kind a younger than the foxy looking boy said.

"Now you better not cry anymore okay? Or hyung will be sad. You don't wanna make hyung sad right?" Foxy looking boy asked while holding other boy's hand and wiping the boy's last few tears.

"Okiee Hyung! I won't cry anymore" The cute little boy said giving a smile showing his cute little dimples.

"Here keep this as a gift from me.This is mine. It belongs to me. Keep this as a sign of our friendship" The foxy looking boy said and gave the other boy a sliver necklace with a ring with it as a pendant.

"I'm here Mommy!" He said one last good bye to the other boy and ran to find ber mom.

"I will miss you Hyung.... Thanks for comforting me." Little boy who was sitting on the bench alone after the foxy looking boy left said to himself.

_______________

Present Time

Jungwon POV

Waking up early in the morning at 6 am even though I was still sleepy. I barely got a good sleep last night as I came home so late home from work last night.My room was a whole mess. I haven't cleaned it in a while. Without thinking about it I took a quick shower and wore a long black pants with a white long sleeved shirt. I made some quick ramyeon and had my breakfast. Then I took my bag.

Oh shit I'm gonna be late for my first class. I then locked my house and head to my College.
After few minutes of walking I got to my college. Hopefully I came right on time and I didn't miss my first class.

Went to my class and took a seat near window in the last row. It's so quiet an calm in there and I love it. No one even there's to bother me there. The teacher came and start the lesson for today.

To be continued...... ♡

First Chapter ♡ It's short just like before. This is short story that's why. Thanks for reading and Vote if you can. It means a lot to me. ❤