♡ Chapter 9 ♡

Flashback

Little Sunoo felt bored while staying inside the Hospital room. His mother went outside for a while. He quietly sneaked out from the room without getting caught up. While he was walking he saw a little boy crying. He went close to the boy and sat beside him. The other boy looked at him and smile a little bit through the tears.

"Hey don't cry. Tears aren't pretty for your cute little face. Now smile." Sunoo said while wiping the boy's tears. The boy stopped crying.

"Why are you crying?" Little sunoo asked from the boy.

Even though the little boy was shy and afraid to talk with strangers he somehow felt safe around Sunoo.

"I- I- I think something is wrong with my Mother. My father got a call from someone and now he quickly came to Hospital with me. I'm... I'm... so afraid Hyung" The boy explained through little sobs.

"Aish don't worry. She will be okay. Don't cry okay I'm here for you" Sunoo patted the boy's back and gave a hug. They boy hugged back him. He smiled cutely showing off his little dimples.

(A/N - If you guys don't remember please read the first part of the Chapter 1 to be clearer ♡ )

End of the Flashback
Back to Sunoo

Sunoo put the necklace inside his pocket without thinking. He grabbed the USB from Jungwon's study table and left Jungwon's House after locking it up. He was in a such a happy mood because of finding who Jungwon actually is.

Jungwon at University

After finishing up his sessions he came cafeteria to have his lunch. He sat at an empty table. He then felt kind a alone without Sunoo by his side. He was gonna call Sunoo to check on him but then suddenly someone came.

"Umm... Hey.. Is anyone else here? Can I sit here and have lunch?" A girl asked from Jungwon stuttering a little bit. The girl was looking so beautiful. The girl had a long hair with a cute a face and she looked like a kind person.

"Of course you can. No, I was hoping my Hyung but I don't think he'll join me today" Jungwon replied sweetly.

The girl then sat beside Jungwon with her lunch.

"So you're that Japanese Student who joined us today right? I think your name is Yuri if I'm not mistaken" Jungwon asked from the girl hoping he didn't actually forgot her name.

"Yeah. So what's your name?"

"I'm Jungwon."

"Nice to meet you Jungwon. Your name is cute just like you. I hope we can be friends" The girl asked.

"Nice to meet you too Yuri. Of course we can. It's my first time having a oversea friend. I'm so happy"

"Oh here you are Jungwon I--" Sunoo stopped after seeing the girl who was sitting with Jungwon. His eyes got locked with the girl eyes who was looking at him surprisingly. It was more like staring.

"Who is she?" He asked with curiosity from Jungwon.

Thanks for reading Chapter 9 ♡ Vote if you can ❤