♡ Chapter 11 ♡

??? POV

As Jungwon slowly opening his after his nap he saw someone was hugging him in sleep. He panicked. It was Sunoo. "How did this happen? What's going on?" Jungwon was lost in his thoughts.

"Aww... Did you wake up babe? I missed you so much" Sunoo murmured in half sleep and gave a Jungwon a soft kiss on his forhead.
Then he hold Jungwon more tightly and made him come more close him. Jungwon blinked few times still can't dumbfounded what's going on but it would be lying if he didn't like what happened. Jungwon stared at Sunoo's face which was inches away from his one. He couldn't hold it anymore. He leaned more closer to kiss him.

"Ouch" Jungwon groaned. A loud thud was was heard as Jungwon fell out from his bed from the sound made from his ringingtone. His face turned red after realizing he was just dreaming. He felt embarrassed about what was he gonna do and facepalmed himself. He looked around and he saw he was in his room. He got up from floor and searched for his phone which was still ringing on his night stand. He took it and checked the ID.

Sunoo Hyung ❤🔐 Incoming Video Call...
Answer / Decline
_________

"Hello Wonie. Oh did you just woke up? Sorry if I disturbed your sleep. I just called to you to check on you" Sunoo said looking at how much cute Jungwon looking with his messy hair.

"Hii Hyung. Yep. No, it's fine. I have to wake up anyway. Omg how long have I been sleeping and how did I came to my room" Jungwon was surprised as he saw the time on his phone.

"Well, you were in a deep sleep when we got to your house and I didn't wanna wake you up so I took you inside to your room. You remember right you gave me your house key?" Sunoo explained hoping that Jungwon won't get mad about him for doing it.

"Oh yeah. Thank you Hyung"

"It's nothing Wonie. No need to Than--" Sunoo was interrupted by Yuri. "Hiii Jungwon"

"Oh hi. Are you still there?" Jungwon's mood changed after seeing her.

"Yeah. Sunoo Hyung is so good at tutoring. He's so much fun" She said and put his hand over Sunoo's shoulder.

"I have some works to do so I'm gonna go now. Byee" Jungwon said and hung up the call right away not even waiting till to Sunoo say goodbye.

"Why am I feeling so mad right now? Am I jealous? Nah it can't be. Why would I? I wanna clear my mind now" Jungwon then went to have a hot shower.

At Sunoo's Place

Yuri was enjoying some snacks while doing her works. Then she saw Sunoo smiling while scrolling through something in his phone.

"What are you smiling at huh?" She asked.

"Um... Me? Oh I- I was just texting something to one of my friends" Sunoo lied who was actually looking posts on Jungwon's Instagram Account.

"Who? Jungwon?"

"Yeah. Tomorrow is Saturday so we don't have University and also my mom won't be at home. So I was thinking about having a sleep over at my place"

"Woah cool. Can I join you guys too. I love Sleep Overs. It's so much fun!" Yuri was so excited.

"Yeah sure. I'll let Jungwon know too"

"Ok"

__ Chat __

Sunoo Hyung 🔐❤

Hey Jungwon. Let's have a Sleep Over at my place tomorrow.
I'll pick you up :)

Wonie ^•^
Ok sure Hyung. I'm so exited. I can't wait!

Yuri will be there too♡
It will be so much fun.

Yeah

___ End Chat ___

Jungwon was so damn happy after seeing Suno asking him to join for a Sleep Over with him. He always heard even his classmates talking about how fun it's having sleep overs with their friends but he never had a sleep over. He never had a friend since he was in grade 4. The only friend he had which named Jake also moved to Australia leaving Jungwon friendless again.
He was feeling happy and sad at the same time. He'll get to spend more time with his Hyung but what bothered him was Yuri also being there.

Hi guys how are y'all doing?
Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote too