"What did you just say?"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!!"

He begged desperately and Kei opened her fist, causing the vines to loosen but be tight enough to keep him in place. He released a huge breath and started panting desperately.

"That's what I thought."

"Kei! Zoro!!"

They suddenly heard and turned around to see their crewmates heading towards them.

"Kei-chwaaaan~~!! I'm so glad you're safe!!"

Sanji said while happily hopping towards them with heart eyes. When they reached where Kei and Zoro were, Usopp asked them about Luffy and Aiko. Kei explained all that happened.

"Ahh! This bastard!" Sanji yelled in rage when he saw Tsunesaburo.

"He sneakily ran away when I was dealing with his men!"

As he said that, everyone turned to Tsunesaburo and that's when they realized that while they were talking, he again was trying to wriggle his way out of the vines. When Robin looked at him, her eyebrows furrowed as if thinking something.

Suddenly, something popped out of the pocket of his trousers because of his wriggling and went rolling towards Kei's feet. She bend down and picked it up while inspecting the thing in confusion.

"What's that?"

Chopper asked while Kei just shrugged her shoulders. It looked kind of a round mechanical device and a *beep beep* sound was coming out of it.

She turned the device over and that's when she saw a '00:01:30' highlighted in red. She would have thought it was showing the time currently but she soon realized that was not the case when another beep went and the timing changed to '00:01: 29'.

"I think that's a bomb."

Robin pointed out causing Kei's face to go pale. She fumbled with it but immediately passed it to Zoro who was closest beside her.

"Here!"

Zoro's eyes widened in shock at the bomb that was now in his hands. "You!! Don't give it to me! Here!!"

He yelled and passed it to the person standing closest to him which turned out to be Sanji and it was his turn to be shocked.

"Why are you giving it to me, bastard!! Here Usopp!!"

Usopp looked in shock and his legs started to tremble while looking at the bomb in his hand.

" Ahh!! Here Chopper !!"

Chopper fumbled with it and tossed it to Nami."Here Nami!!"

"Noooo!!!! Don't give it to me!!"

She yelled with tears comically streaming down her face and passed it back to Usopp.

"Why did this end up with me again?!!"

He looked around to see who he should pass it to but that's when he realized that everyone was standing with hands behind their back and his eyes popped in shock.