{CHAPTER 27}

-YOU AGAIN?"

Nami was soon to realize that the things Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji brought from the debris of the ship underwater, were nothing but junk, which would not help them in any way to reach the sky island. Luckily, Robin had stolen an eternal pose of Jaya from Masira's ship, so they could collect information about sky island. With that, the crew had sailed towards Jaya.

"Wow! Cool! I see a neat-looking town!" Luffy shouted from the figurehead excitedly as his eyes caught sight of the town that was not too far away from them now.

"Hey, hey, doesn't it kinda look like a resort?" Usopp exclaimed.

"Resort?" Chopper excitedly said as well.

"Hurry up, Merry!" Luffy patted the figurehead.

"Yeah, it kind of makes me want to stick around longer!" Nami said in happiness. Though Kei knew better than anyone that the town was nothing like a resort. It did have a resort, but it was a town where one wouldn't want to stick around too long.

Usopp soon noticed some vicious-looking ships anchored near the harbor. "Is it just my imagination, or do the ships in the harbor look like pirate ships?"

"Silly Usopp~, since when can pirate ships openly line up in a harbor?!" Nami playfully slapped his shoulder.

"Hahaha, Y-You're right!"

That's when they saw a man on the harbor getting beaten up by a bulky man, with a broad upper body and a thin lower body in comparison. He had curly violet hair and was wearing a dark brown mask with orange decorations on it, which only covered half of his face.

"S-Save me! He's gonna kill me." The man getting beaten up cried out. This causes tears to form in Chopper, Nami, and Usopp's eyes in fear.

"What's with this town?!"

Kei narrowed her eyes at the man as she recognized him from somewhere. She couldn't see him properly since they were still far from the harbor. Then she realized that the guy was actually a member of Blackbeard's crew.

What was the name?...... Jesus........ Burger?... Meh, who cares?

For Kei, Blackbeard was just another side character that Ace was after. She remembers seeing the episode where they meet and fight, but in that episode, they never revealed who won. So Kei didn't really think much about it.

They soon anchored somewhere else, near the harbor. Luffy and Zoro had already gotten off the ship and were looking around with grins on their faces.

"There are all kinds of people here." Luffy had an exciting look.

"It looks like a fun town." Zoro agreed.

"Now way........ You think those two can come back without getting in trouble?" Nami whispered while crouching down near the railings. Besides here Usopp and Chopper we're also crouching down.

"It's next to impossible." Usopp sweated.

"That's right! They can't do it! " Nami suddenly stood up from her spot and jumped down from the ship." Luffy! Zoro! Wait, I'm coming as well! If I let you guys go alone, you both will definitely cause some trouble!" She said causing the two to look behind them.

"And while we're in this town, I want you both to promise you won't pick a fight!" She stated firmly with a hand on her hip.

"Huh? What about her then?" Zoro asked while raising an eyebrow and pointing in a certain direction. Nami looked in that direction to see Kei walking away somewhere. Kei seemed to have heard him and looked over her shoulder.