{CHAPTER 30}

While resting at Conis's place, she had informed them about the dials, God, and Upper yard. Where Gods live and no one is supposed to step foot on. This surprised everyone with the fact that God exists and made them worry about Nami, praying that she doesn't end up in trouble.

Though the fact that a place where no one is supposed to step their foot existed, had only made their captain more excited to Usopp and Chopper's dismay. Luffy had tried to hide the fact that he wanted to go to Upper years not for Nami and for his own adventure but it was too obvious to everyone.

Eagerly did Luffy return to the beach and climbed on the ship with others, to immediately head to Upper yard, only to be disappointed by the news by Pagaya that, due to wind it will take longer for them to reach their destination. As Usopp celebrated a bit in happiness, Luffy continued to ask Pagaya if there was no other way.

Unable to hold his excitement, Luffy picked up the old broken waver that they had found previously and had started running towards the sea of cloud . This made Usopp and Chopper's jaw drop wide in disbelief as they tried to stop him.

Though as soon he placed it on water and tried to ride it, the waver drowned, taking him along with it.

"That idiot!" Zoro cursed under his breath tired of his captain's antics.

"What're we gonna do? He sank again." Chopper muttered while looking towards the water.

"Just leave him!" Usopp, Zoro and Sanji stated angrily.

Even though he said that, Zoro had no option but to drag him out of the water the second time. It would be no exageration to say that Luffy would probably be dead if he wandered alone in the sea due to his zero sense of danger.

"Geez, you're such a pain!" Zoro muttered while pressing his foot firmly on Luffy's stomach that was now bloated due to water. Luffy spat out water just like a fountain causing a small rainbow to form near it.

Having no other option, Pagaya suggested to take a look at the old waver and try to fix it Meanwhile Usopp and Chopper continued to make cloud figures, which were instantly destroyed by Sanji, angered by the fact that they were playing around while Nami could be in danger. Meanwhile, Kei had returned back towards the tree, trying out a few things.

Luffy, from where he was standing, suddenly caught sight of a few people in similar uniforms approaching them. "Old man, what is that?" he asked causing everyone to look at where he was looking.

"You! Suspicious ship over there! Hold it!" One of them shouted out only for Luffy to look at them in confusion.

Though his jaw soon dropped wide open when they approached closer. They were crawling in ground as if some some soldiers approaching their enemy in a speed where even a turtle could beat them. One couldn't understand why they would crawl even though they have been in plain sight right from the very start.

"Why the hell are they crawling?" Sanji pointed out the obvious that Luffy couldn't say due to shock .

"I don't know. They're probably...." Usopp tried to find the right word, ".......weirdos."

As soon as the soldiers reached Conis and Pagaya, they stood upright and with a closed fist, with just the index and pink finger standing, he placed his hand behind his head and greeted.

"Heso!"

"Heso!" the two greeted them back in unison.

"H-Hey, what are you guys even saying?" Luffy muttered as if weirded out by their actions.

The other strawhats, except for Kei who hadn't even bated an eye towards them, looked at the soldiers in confusion. The leader of the soldiers, who was a tan man with a scar under his one eyes, moved his gaze toward the straw hats.