{CHAPTER 19}

The things written below didn't actually take place in One piece, it's an Arc of my own. In further chapters also, there will be arcs that are made by me. The story will have the arcs that are there in one piece but I'm gonna add mine as well.
****************************

-MUSHROOMS AND BILLS-

"Sell away their kidneys."

That's what she said and you read that right. That's what Kei said blatantly with her poker face to the man with a white mustache and green apron in front of him. The man looked very agitated and Kei could literally relate with him.

Actually, she should have got a hang of it by now, but now she understands how Nami feels most of the time.

It was a normal day for the straw hats and by normal, I mean it was one of those days for Straw Hats where because of a certain someone, they would lack with food stock and would have no option but to do fishing. And that's what Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper were doing right now, fishing.

"Ahh...... This is so boring...... It's been so long and we have not caught even a single fish!" Luffy whined while hitting the back of his foot against the railings on which he was sitting. He had a fishing rod in his hands and had his back hunched forward. He had his tongue a ticking out as if he was hungry.

"But it's only been 5 minutes......." Chopper who was sitting beside him with a fishing rod as well said.

"We would have caught some fish if someone hadn't eaten all the fish bait....." Usopp muttered while looking at the empty hook at the end of his fishing rod. Chopper was sitting between the two.

"Even you ate some of it! And I was hungry because Sanji was not ready to give me some meat!!" Luffy yelled in his defense while pointing a blaming finger at his long nosed friend.

"You had already eaten your share of food, you bastard!! If I had given you more, we wouldn't have food left on the ship!!" Sanji, who was standing behind them exclaimed.

"And you guys better not catch something weird like last time or else I'm gonna drown all three of you!!" He yelled furiously, remembering the time they had caught Bon clay. A sigh left from the Sniper of the crew as he looked at the calm sea in front of him showing no sign of them catching a fish any time soon.

"At that time we had Carue, if only we had something like him to use as a bait........"

His shoulders slumped and head hung low in hopelessness. Suddenly, something clicked in Luffy and Usopp's minds as they thought about what the sniper just said. They slowly turned their head to the blue nosed reindeer sitting between them.

Sensing his two crew mates staring at him, Chopper looked at them in confusion but soon he realized what they were thinking about. His face went pale in horror but it soon changed to that of anger.

"I'M NOT SOME FOOD!!!" Chopper shouted angrily while transforming into his heavy point and hitting Luffy and Usopp on the face with his fist. This caused both of them to fall back on the deck with a thud.

Zoro, who had been training with his Dumbbells at the back of the ship, behind the kitchen, walked towards the front. He had just finished his training and was really thirsty, so he started heading towards the kitchen.