Author's note (Important)

Hey guys! I'm sorry this is not a chapter!

But this is an important note regarding this whole story, SO PLEASE READ IT!

The thing is .......

I'm no longer continuing this fic.

I actually intend on rewriting this whole fic by changing the plot. By changing the plot I meant changing the fact that Kei is from another world. And Kei's powers as well.

I have been thinking about this for a long time and it was hard to come up with this decision but I finally did.

I'll give my reasons as to why:

1) This was my very first fic and when I started I hadn't thought about where I wanted to go with it. As you may know Kei knows somewhat about the future. But the thing is, so far she hasn't really done anything in order to change it and even in the future, I don't really intend on making Kei do something to change some of the gruesome future.

So the fact that Kei knows about the future is quite useless and I feel like it's gonna be difficult for me to work with some stuff due to this plot.

2) Her devil fruit.

To be honest when I first made Kei, I didn't really have anything in mind about her personality in my mind . So the fact that she is going to be really smart was something I came up with later. So in the start, I just gave her a powerful fruit so that she could have the ability to at least protect herself.

But now I feel like it's difficult to work with when she can just dodge almost every attack coming at her.

In my rewritten fic, I'm gonna give her a different fruit . Maybe something that is not a logia type.

I'm gonna keep my arc with Aiko the same but I'm probably gonna change a few things on how Kei met the Strawhats and joined them.

Probably gonna change stuff with Alabasta arc or not write it at all cause I don't particularly like it....

I'm really really sorry for people who have been looking forward to this whole thing. Your votes and comments have meant a lot to me and I really thank you for that.

It's sad for me as well because I had even come up with a good backstory which I was eager to write🥲

At first I was going to delete this whole fic but then I changed my mind . This decision was hard to come up with after I had put so much work into it. So I hope you guys understand.

It will take some time for the new version to come out because I still have to come up with a few things. I just didn't want to delay this message.