"Ohh yeah!! Now i get that. You are jealous of me because Neil is going on a date with me, Right?" She laughed like maniac.

'Ohh juhi you have no idea what is going on, inside me; and I don't want you to be the victim of my anger.'

"Just shut up Juhi!" I ordered.

"Or what!? I knew that, you are trying to hit on him. Geez, woman just look at yourself and than think. You aren't his type, dude. I am his type and that's why i am going with him." She smriked.

Bloody hell! She smriked.

.

At me.

.

And what she said...yeah she is Neil's type.

.

This going far already.

"Ohh woman i am warning you to stay away from him or else-"  I eyed her while walking towards her.

"Oh god, i am leaving man. You can just say 'or else...' but can't do anything. Bye. I am getting late you know." She turned around to leave but again faced me with a smirk. I tilted my head little to know what's her shitty mouth will vomit out. But what came next amde me loose my control.

"You know what Avni, i pity you. Just accept it, you are not his type. Ohh gosh i am going to have the best tonight. He is freaking sexy and hot, and i bet he will gonna dominate on the bed and i willingly gonna submissive one. Ohh! I can't wait; just imagine Avni, Me and Neil on the bed; naked-" before she can speak more shit i gave her a carotid punch and the very next she passed out.

'Your loss woman.'

"I already told you to shut your mouth but looks like you wanted this. And what you said about looks huh!?" I talked to passed out juhi.

I brought the scissors.

'Let's me see should i do with you.'

.

'I hope you'll like your new look darling."

After a good five minutes i was done with juhi while removing dust from my hands. I heard a knock on the door.

"Coming" i opened the door to face excited Sophia and Kia.

"Shu...shu. Lemme see what you did to her which made her this shut-" Kia exclaimed in excitement while entering my cabin but it went off when she saw unconscious juhi on couch.

"Oh my!! what happened to her?" Sophia bemused.

"Her unnecessary blabbering resulted her getting carotid punch from me and rest is history." I shrugged. Their eyes gone wide.

"You did what?" Sophia asked in bewilderment again but before i could answer we heard Kia's squealing.

"Wao!! Oh My god; you did this. I am so proud of you." Kia was admiring my art work on Juhi's neck like a proud mother "You did great. It's actually on correct point.". Her rambling stopped suddenly and she turned her neck with the speed of light towards me; 'Ouch', it might hurt her later.

"Avni am i dreaming or did you really gave Juhi a new hairstyle?" kia rolled on floor while laughing watching at juhi's divaled messy hair that reached shoulders which used to be long till her waist.

'I don't regret doing that.'

"What?" Sophia gasped.

"Avni move aside, i want to see her face." Sophia pushed me to other side and then gave me 'are-you-serious' look.