So, it was left unspoken until further notice.

As much as Olivia hated the plan, Scott was dead set on...well, playing dead. Before he went upstairs to literally die, he pulled her into another room before she could say anything in protest. 

"The only problem I have with this plan is you." Was all he said.

Olivia looked at him with her jaw slack. "That's the only problem you have with this plan? The plan where you might not come back alive and you're worried about me?" Her brain felt like it was being poked with an iron rod of Scott's stupidity. "Scott, why would you be worried about me? The only way I'm involved with the plan is literally watching your heart beat slow down."

He looked around the corner before continuing. "Remember back when me, Stiles and Allison went under those ice buckets a little bit under a year ago? Remember how you collapsed? I don't want that to happen again." he finished.

Truthfully, Olivia completely forgot about that. Looking back on that terrifying event, it was directly connected to the nogitsune getting inside her head. Goosebumps spread along her arms at the long thought of its voice echoing in her head and her running around in the empty house of her childhood home. She wasn't entirely sure how or why she collapsed that time, only remembering that Deaton had warned her about it beforehand.

So, she would probably have to ask Deaton if she wanted answers.

Nothing new.

Olivia thought for a moment before responding. "That won't happen again." She was hesitant because even she didn't know the extent of her abilities or why they acted up at certain times.

He didn't buy it. "How do you know? You don't even know what happened that time, or why it happened. I just want to take precautions in case of an unexpected event like that were to occur again. Maybe if you weren't in the same room as me when I went under? That could help." he suggested.

"So, I'm not allowed to watch you die." Olivia mumbled. She found it rather annoying that Scott insisted that she be in another room or be outside of the house while he risks his life for the "greater good".

"I'm not dying, Liv." Scott kept stressing the matter but none of his friends could get themselves to believe his words. "Can we just take this precaution? It won't kill you to just stand outside the door or outside the house for a bit."

Olivia's face had to be blank. She was angered, saddened, annoyed — all of the fucking above. "I cannot believe this. Fine. I'll wait outside of the house. That's good, right?" her hand ran up her face as she grew tired of the conversation that brought nothing but more stress to this day.

Scott smiled, "Yes. Thank you, Liv."

As she rounded the corner and poked her head into Scott's room where Kira, Stiles, and Liam were, "If anyone needs me I'll be outside. Bonding with nature for fucks sake..." she then moped down the stairs and out the door.

As her figure left the door frame, all three of the teenagers just stood with confused faces and then turned to Scott who was oddly content.

"What was that about?" Stiles was the first to ask the lingering question in the room.

The boy turned to him, "Precaution." And not elaborating any further, Scott hopped into his bed and awaited a death-like coma.

↠↠↠

Olivia was not bonding with nature. The first five minutes, she started to pace, but then after a few minutes that felt like a few hours, she grew tired of the stress and sat on the grass while awaiting any sign of distress or success.