I Remember It All Too Well

*One Year Later*

"And here to talk about the number one movie in America on it's opening weekend. Please welcome the writer and director duo of Burning Red Chris and Phoenix Evans!" Robin Roberts introduces us before we head out to the main stage. The applause is deafening and I make sure to smile and wave as we walk past some fans before taking a seat with the hosts of Good Morning America. "Welcome you too. I gotta say, I don't think I'm alone in saying I never thought I'd be introducing you two as I just did."

We both smile. "Yeah, it's certainly been a journey for us as well." I agree, placing a hand on top of Chris's, squeezing it to relieve some of the anxiety I was feeling.

"And somewhere in there you got married again. And if our little birdies are to be believed you're having another baby."

Chris laughs. "I'm not sure where you heard that. Maybe our mothers. But no. We're not expecting another baby."

The rest of the interview went really well and soon we were back in our hotel room, waiting for our flight back to Boston later that evening. "I thought for sure we had been made." Chris says as we lay on the bed. My head is on his chest, listening to the calming sound of his heart beating.

"Oh I know. But nope, the peanut is still well under wraps." I say, gently placing a hand over my stomach. I smile fondly as Chris places on of his large hands over my own.

"I missed this the first time. I tend to make up for it now, and every other chance in the future."

"Bold of you to assume that I'm going to want another after this one."

"Bold of you to assume that you won't cave like you did with this one." He snarks back, that sexy smirk of his making me swoon.

"Ok Evans. We'll see."

"Indeed we will. Are you happy?"

"Happier than I thought I ever could be." I say before he kisses me. We were complete; me, Chris, Phoebe, Dodger, and baby Evans. I couldn't ask for more.