NEW SCHOOL - CH 7

Start from the beginning

*TAEHYUNG'S POV* :-

                                       I can't believe final I'm settling back in Seoul after so many years . Finally I can stay with my parents , my old friends and Piu all day long .  She changed my perspective about a lot of things . I am more considerate , more free and accepting now . She's a great influence on me and I enjoy her company a lot . Whenever we talk in call I lose the count of time .

I can't wait to finish packing now .

NEXT WEEK IN SCHOOL :-

I entered the school gate and went to the administrative office . I enrolled myself with document verification as my father talked about my admission and payed the fees the other day .
A staff handed me class 8's shedule and a list of needed equipment that I need to buy beside books . Humm first is literature class.

Staff  politely said to me, " you can go to your class that's in first floor's first room to the left okay ? You can ask the class monitor to give you a school tour so it will be easy for you to know where your classes are "

I smiled at him and thanked him , "Ofcourse , thank you sir"

I came in my class room saw kids talking , playing , studying among themselves . I was new so I didn't know anyone . I saw a vacant seat near the window of 2nd row so I went there .  I saw a water bottle on the table . I thought the seat might be occupied so I looked around for more seats keeping my bag on the desk .

Just then a raven haired boy strolled towards me . He was wearing square framed glasses , his eyes were sharp and he looked like a bunny . He had a piercing in his left ear that had a stone earstud.

"Sorry , the bottle is mine , I forgot it here ,  you can take the seat "

" Okay , umm can you tell me who is the class monitor? I'm new here , the staff said he's supposed to give me a school tour" , I politely asked him

"I'm the class monitor, I'll give you the tour , that's why you looked unfamiliar , you're new , but you look older" , the boy replied , not to sound rude

" Yeah , I'm tranferred here , I had some issues , I'm 17"

"Wow! Dude, you're 3 years older than me , let me introduce myself well -

Hi , I'm Jeon Jungkook , class monitor here" , he smiled and stretched his hands

"Hi Jungkook , I'm Kim Taehyung " , I gladly took it

"I'll give you the school tour on the next period okay ? It's off today as our teacher Mr. Lee Didn't come today "

" Okay , cool "

"So you don't know anyone here right ?"

" Technically no one in my class but you"