Chapter 11 Part 3: To Riverdale and Back Again

Začít od začátku

Veronica: Then what about when my Dad comes home?

Archie: I'm not sure. But Me, Betty, Jughead and Scott will be right there, next to you, doing what we can to help. If you'll let us. And maybe I'm wrong, but not finding anything tonight feels like a win. A major win for the home team.

Archie: What?

Veronica: Back in New York, in times like this, my friends would just wanna gossip and talk about other things. But here...I finally feel like I've made real friend. You, Betty and Jughead have always been there. And Scott...

Archie: What about Scott?

A quick amount of silence is In the room, before Veronica answers. The Knights heart began to beat fast, fearful of the next words that were gonna come from her mouth.

Veronica: I Love him, Archie. From the moment I saw him. He's always been there. Even when he's not there physically, it feels like he's always been there with me.

Archie: Does he know?

Veronica: I don't know. But my feelings for him are real. I've never felt this way about anyone I've ever met.

Hearing Veronica say all this stuff about him, made the Knight realize that he's been a fool. He was so focused on keeping Riverdale safe and solving Jasons murder. That the one thing he should've been focusing on was Veronica. Suddenly, Veronica's phone begin to buzz and she checks it.

Veronica: It's Mrs. Cooper. We need to go, right now. FP could be on his way home, let's go.

As Veronica and Archie, walk out of F.P trailer. Shortly after, The Knight walks out of the closet standing there. He's dumbfounded from what he's just heard, and now he knows what he needs to do.

- - - - RIVERDALE HIGH/HOMECOMING- - - -
Later that evening, it seems like everyone in town,young and old, are at this year's homecoming dance. It's full of people talking, dancing, and having a great time. This is the first-time that Riverdale has felt normal in a long time. Betty and Jughead arrived earlier and as when Betty is looking around, she sees something that catches her eye. She sees Veronica talking to Alice Cooper. Betty marches over there, to talk to her friends, as Veronica joins Archie and Jughead.

Betty: Where were you guys?

Archie: We stopped... We stopped at Pop's.

Betty: And what were you just talking to my mom about?

Veronica: Betty...

???: Hey guys.

The four friends turn around and see, to there surprise, Scott standing behind them. Wearing the suit, he was laid out earlier that evening.

 Wearing the suit, he was laid out earlier that evening

Betty: Scott?! You made it.

Scott: Yeah, I just decided 'what the hell' right? Veronica can I talk to you really quickly?