Chapter 11 Part 3: To Riverdale and Back Again

- - - - SUNNYSIDE TRAILER PARK- - - -     Later that night, Jughead and F

Later that night, Jughead and F.P. walk out of there trailer and jump into there pick-up truck, headed to the Cooper House. After they pull away from there trailer park, a figure appears on top of the trailer. The Knight then jumps down, and heads for the nearest window. From his pocket, he pulls one sai and begins scrapping the bottom of the window seal, looking for an opening. Luckily, there was a slight opening at the edge. He uses his sai to raise the window up, after the window is raised he enters into F.P. bedroom. As he drops down, he closes the window behind and begins searching.

   The Knight begins in the bedroom. Looking in drawers, under the bed, behind the tv, and couldn't find anything. He moves to the bathroom where he looks inside cabinets and waste bucket, even the toilet, nothing there again. He continues looking all over the trailer,not leaving a mess, and still couldn't find anything. He starts to get frustrated, he knows that F.P. Is involved in someway and something in this trailer.

  As the Knight standing there,getting frustrated, he suddenly hears two voices coming from outside. He looks out the window and sees Archie and Veronica there. Before he could he react, he quickly runs to the nearest closet and hides inside. As he's in there, he hears Archie and Veronica enter.

   After Archie and Veronica enter the trailer, they begin searching around as well. As the Knight is hiding, in the closet, he was wonder why were his friends searching the trailer. A couple of minutes pass and the two teens also come up empty handed. As Archie begins to get frustrated, he turns around and notices one area he hasn't checked, the same closet the Knight was hiding in.

    As Archie begins to walk forward, The Knight readies himself for a possible fight. Archie puts his hand on the closet door knob, when Veronica storms into the living area of the trailer, where Archie currently is.

Veronica: We need to keep looking.

Archie: Veronica...

Veronica:Somewhere, there's something that proves it.

Archie: What? What are we even looking for, Ronnie?

Veronica: A signed contract between Jughead's dad and yours?

Archie: I doubt they're that stupid...

Veronica: We'll switch... I'll take the bedroom this time.

Archie: You wanted to see if we would find anything incriminating, and we didn't.

Veronica: Then we'll look somewhere else. Outside or under the trailer.

Archie: Veronica, what do you want? Do you want your dad to be guilty?

Veronica: I want to know, Archie. One way or the other, I need to be sure.

Archie: We can keep looking forever, Ronnie, and never find anything.