Chapter 3 Part 1: Body Double

Jughead VO: Guilt, innocence

Jughead VO: Guilt, innocence. Good, evil. Life, death. As the shadows around Riverdale deepened, the lines that separated these polar opposites blurred and distorted. "I'm guilty," Cheryl said in Biology class. But of what?

While Cheryl was confessing of what actually happened that fateful day on the Fourth of July. All the students were lurking outside the The Principal office wondering what Cheryl was saying including Scott l, who was Sulking behind the rest of the students. Archie makes his way next to Scott as they continue to watch the Principal Office.

Archie: This thing just keeps getting crazier and crazier huh?

Scott looks over at Archie and gives a subtle shrug, when suddenly Cheryl's Parents, Clifford and Penelope Blossom, storm into the school and barge into the Principal Office. They quickly rush out of the School leaving all the Students, including Scott and Archie to look on.

Scott: I guess all hells finna break lose now.

                    - - - - TAMAKI LODGE - - - -
Later that night, Scott is in his Kitchen, eating dinner, with a note pad and the latest issue of the Riverdale Register on the kitchen table. He taking notes on what was found in Jason's Autopsy. Including that his body is was in fact frozen meaning it was thrown in a Freezer. He list down possible motives and suspects that include Gang Members, Mafia Execution and Football killing. He drops his pen and lets out a big sigh of exhaustion.

Scott: What am I doing?

Scott turns his head to looks out at the window, where the giant red and neon Pop's sign illuminates the town. Possibly being the only light in the seemingly dark town.

- - - - RIVERDALE HIGH/STUDENT LOUNGE - - - -
   The next day Archie, Betty, Scott, Veronica and Kevin all sit around each other, discussing the latest event that has hit the town.

Veronica: So, are you a suspect now?

Kevin: My dad says we all are, including me.

Veronica: Not me, girl. Nor Scott, We don't know these people.

Scott slightly chuckled with Veronica comment

Kevin: Guys, should we maybe re-binge Making a Murderer on Netflix tonight?

Betty: Sorry. Can't. Gotta stay late to work on the paper.

Veronica: Count me out, too. I've got a date tonight. You do?

Scott heart sinks hearing this from Veronica.

Scott: What?

Archie: You do?

Kevin: Which Riverdale hottie made the cut?

???: Hey Vee-Lo

The gang looks up to see Riverdale High second prodigy, After Jason, Chuck Clayton to be the one who called out to Veronica.