Sanskar : have this prantha now calmly ( make her smile instantly by his care).

She eat then think something and forward one bite to him. He smile at her gesture and eat from her hand. He also take a bite and forward to her. She eat from his hand. Both feels good by feeding each other by their hands.

After breakfast!!

Swara : where is your room Sanskar?

Sanskar : this room is only!! It's only our room ( murmuring)

Swara : what?

Sanskar : my room! Wait a minute,  why you want to know where is my room? One second! Is any bad thought came in your mind? ( act as if afraid).

Swara : bad thought?

Sanskar : Yeah bad thought that you will come at night secretly and then you will take advantage of me all alone in the room. Oh God someone save me. ( act as if afraid ).

Swara : huh!! Shut up Sanskar!

Sanskar ; what shut up!! You are so smart, will attack on me when all are sleeping.

Swara : excuse me, I am not interested a bit in you, taking advantage is far.

Sanskar : Yeah Yeah,  I know how much you are interested or not the way you stare me! I know very well Madam. ( make her embarrassed) uff my dignity in danger.

Swara : chi! How much drama you do!! ( making faces).

Sanskar : i am not doing drama,  I am stating fact. You have bad eyes on me. ( covering his chest with own hands)dangerous girl.

Swara 's mouth hung listening him. She take pillow and bear him. He also take a pillow and protect himself with it soon both burst in laughter while shattering all cotton everywhere.

At night!

Swara is trying to call but he is not picking call at last come out from room to see him. She slowy tip toeing enter in his room which is just beside her, yesterday Sanskar told her.

She looks at him sleeping on bed.

Swara: huh! He is sleeping,  after ruining my sleep, he is sleeping. ( murmur).

She slowly go toward him near about to awake him but stop seeing him sleeping peacefully. She couldn't stop herself from loosing her sense in admiring him. She sit down and looks at him lovingly softly caress his face. Hairs float on his forehead, she softly caress it and admiring him dreamily putting hand under chin stare him.

He snuggle and grip her hand and hug it while sleeping shocking her. She try to take it out but unable he is gripping her tight.

Swara : ( in mind) what I do now? If Sanskar caught me, he will ask numerous questions what I am doing here bla bla!!

She try to take off her hand but he is hugging her hand and smiling in sleep which take her attention toward his smile. She looks at him amusingly yet admiringly.

Sanskar : don't go na princess, come close to me. ( in sleep hugging her hand).

Swara looks at him shocking hearing princess and fumes in jealousy.

Swara; ( in mind) who is this princess whom Sanskar calling in his sleep also? ( frowned).

She try to take off her hand but he pull her on bed and hug her tightly shocking her.

Sanskar : where are you going princess? Today I will not leave you. How much you always run and run! You can't escape from me now. You are in my clutch and now I want to do romance. ( naughtily in sleep).