House without lady

Start from the beginning

It was 10pm in the night and they had their dinner in the flight itself,Khanna had to come to receive them on the airport.

Behir entered the home as Ishan opened the door for them and immediately hugged Bela tightly making her surprised.

"Bhabhi thank god aap aa gayi meine aapko kitna miss kiya"Ishan said while hugging her,Bela just patted his back.

As they reached the living room , everyone except Shivaay,Andy and Shakti hugged Bela and said that they missed her,Shivaay Andy and Shakti just gave her a smile which she returned.

"Waah bhai wahh mujhe kisi ne paani tak nhi pucha aur isse gale mile Jaa rahe h....mein beta hu iss ghar ka ya yeh beti h iss ghar ki?"Maahir asked.

"Hayee tu chup kr nalayak kahi ka....ek hi bahu h meri ab usse miss bhi na karu kya?"Dadu said.

"Haa haa pote toh itne h ek na bhi ho toh kya farak padta h"Mahir said sarcastically but everyone ignored him to which Bela controlled her laughter.

"Haso haso zor zor se haso chup kyu ho"Mahir said to Bela and left for his room,as he left everyone laughed at him and Bela also laughed with them.He really was very dramatic.

"Bela jao jaakr so jao you must be tired kal baatein kr lena"Andy said and Bela nodded and left for her room.

"Mujhse kisi ne pucha bhi nhi aur usse laad kiye jaa rahe h"Maahir was rambling as Bela entered the room and he saw her.

"Aapne kuch kaha?"Bela asked purposely.

"Mein kaha kuch keh sakta hu iss ghar mein"Mahir said and left to get a shower as Bela unpacked her luggage and waited for him to come out.

As he came out she took a quick shower and crawled into bed and slept in no time as Maahir was already sleeping.

Next day bela got back to her routine,
she woke up at 5 AM and saw mahir sleeping when she recalled him asking her to wake him up for gym if he kept sleeping.

"Mahirji... Mahirji... Mahirji.. utho aapko gym ke liye jaana h na "

Mahir being a light sleeper got up but was very lazy to go for gym as he had a long flight last night and the engagement thing had tired him.

" Tum q itna jaldi utti ho so jao thak gyi hogi raat ko bhi bht late ho gya tha"

Saying so mahir pulled bela to himself hugging her and pulling the covers on.

Bela was now getting comfortable to mahir's touch and his pulling her back to him and insisting on sleeping for some more time.

Bela gently removed his hands from around her and covered him.

Freshing up she went down wearing her track suit.

She woke up dadu and asks him to come down for jogging and zumba

She took two bottles for them to take it along they went for jogging and came back after an hour.Dadu went back to his room.

Meanwhile she kept the potatoes to boil as well so that for tym being she is out they will be boiled and she can start preparing aloo parathas.

She then quickly had a bath came down put the stove off and started preparing some suji ka halwa as well and the stuffing for parathas.

She did the pooja and started ringing the bell ( mandir ki ghanti) which travelled to everyone's rooms.

Andy shakti dadu were in their rooms and on hearing the bell a smile caught their lips.

Everyone came down,
Bela served the garam garam aloo ka parathas chutney,tea and coffee to all and she also packed Ishan's tiffin.