𝟬𝟭𝟯. red eyes

CHAPTER THIRTEEN !red eyesbreaking dawn part two

CHAPTER THIRTEEN !
red eyes
breaking dawn part two

Over the next few weeks they had worked on gathering witnesses, and all of the witnesses were in the Cullen house, some of them had yellow eyes but most of them had red ones, and it was making Leah anxious

"Silas!" A voice said as it entered the home, Silas turning to see Peter and his mate Charlotte. Peter made his way over to Silas, pulling him into a hug. Leah watched the red-eyed vampire closely. "And who is the wolf, watching me like she's going to rip my head off?"

Silas pulled out of the hug, his arm going around Peter's shoulder, as they turned to Leah. "This is my fiance, Leah. Leah, this is Peter. He fought with me and Jasper while we were in the newborn army."

"Hi," Leah mumbled, Peter's red eyes on her stomach making her uncomfortable.

"Congratulations," Peter told them, Silas smiling at his old friend, assuming he was talking about the engagement. While Leah scrunched her face up in confusion.

"When Aro wants someone from a coven it's never long before evidence turns up proving that coven committed some crime," Eleazar told them, Leah looking at Silas with a worried expression.

"So he's done this before?" Bella questioned.

"It happens so rarely, I never realized it was a pattern," Eleazar told Bella.

"Apparently he always pardons one person whose thoughts he claims are repentant," Carlisle told them.

"This person always has an ability. And they're always given a place with the guard." Eleazar said, looking at Silas. "Silas' ability to control minds would be a great example."

"This is all about Alice and Silas," Edward stated. "He has no one like them. But he wants Alice more."

"Which is why she left," Bella said, looking to Silas who grew uncomfortable under everyone's stares.

"Why does he need witnesses?" Emmett asked.

"To spread the word that justice has been served. After he slaughters an entire coven." Alistair spoke, Amun moving towards Benjamin and Tia.

"Benjamin, Tia, we're leaving," Amun told the two.

"And where will you go?" Edward asked him. "What makes you think they'll be satisfied with Alice and Silas? What's to stop them from going after Benjamin next? Or Zafrina or Kate or anyone else with a gift? Anyone they want. Their goal isn't punishment, it's power. It's acquisition. Carlisle might not ask you to fight, but I will. For the sake of my family, But also for yours. And for the way you want to live."

Jacob sighed before he stood. "The packs will fight. We've never been afraid of vampires."

Leah and Silas stood. Kate, Carmen, and Tanya stood up as well. "We will fight," Tanya told him.

"This won't be the first time I fought a king's rule," Garrett spoke, stepping forward.

"We'll join you," Benjamin said.

"No," Amun said as he turned to him.

"I will do the right thing, Amun," Benjamin told him. "You may do as you please."

"We will stand with you," Senna told him.

"So will we," Siobhan spoke as she stood, Maggie and Liam doing the same.

Peter and Charlotte nodded at Silas, indicating they were in as well.

"That didn't take much," Vladimir told Stefan.

"Let's hope it doesn't come to that," Edward told them.

"We'll see," Alistair spoke, leaning close to Carlisle and then walking away with a scoff.

Silas sat with Leah in his room, Leah laying with her head on his chest. He had spoken to Alice and Jasper, and he was planning to leave in the middle of the night and go to them. Alice said it would be safer that way. He packed a bag earlier in the day, and now he was just waiting for Leah to be completely asleep. Her body temperature cooled slightly and her breathing was more relaxed, so he gently slid out from under her and grabbed his bag.

And then he was out of the door and gone, not even the vampires sensing him as he left. He was swarmed with guilt for leaving Leah, but he would see her again.

AUTHORS NOTE !

ive been mostly update my znation book lately but theres only 2 chapters of this book left so

thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment