𝟬𝟬𝟳. irina

CHAPTER SEVEN !irinabreaking dawn part one

CHAPTER SEVEN !
irina
breaking dawn part one

After the ceremony there was soft instrumental music playing, Leah quickly downed a glass of champagne before placing it on a tray as a waiter walked past

After the ceremony there was soft instrumental music playing, Leah quickly downed a glass of champagne before placing it on a tray as a waiter walked past. "Silas." Tanya greeted as Kate, Irina, and herself walked over to him and Leah. A glare on Irina's face as she looked at Leah. Leah glared back at the blonde, Silas placed a gentle hand on Leah's back, attempting to calm her slight trembling.

"Tanya, Kate." Silas smiled, Tanya pulling the boy into a hug which Silas returned. "Irina." He greeted with distaste.

"I can't believe you invited those dogs. They killed Laurent." Irina spat, Leah shaking slightly.

"Mind your tone, Irina. It's my girlfriend and her brother. They weren't even wolves whenever the scum you called your mate was killed." Silas told her, Irina scoffing at him before walking away.

"We apologize for her behavior," Tanya said both Kate and herself giving Silas and Leah a smile before walking away.

"I'm sorry about Irina. Before you and Seth phased, after my family and I left Forks, the wolves took down a vampire named Laurent. I guess he was Irina's mate." Silas explained quietly, rubbing circles on Leah's back so she didn't phase in front of humans.

"Excuse me," Emmett said, tapping the microphone. "Is this on? Hello?"

Silas led Leah to the table that her mother, Seth, and Billy were sitting at, pulling out her chair for her and then taking the seat beside her.

"Um, I'd like to propose a toast. To my new sister. Bella, I hope you've gotten enough sleep these last eighteen years. Cause you won't be getting any more for a while." Emmett said, raising his glass.

Silas facepalmed at the joke, it was meant to be a joke for the vampires, but it also sounded like a sex joke. All of the guests were silent and Leah just scoffed.

"Well, Bella was just like everybody else, totally mesmerized by Edward. Or 'the hair', as I call him. Um, and then, suddenly, Edward is all about Bella. Even though she's not the captain of the volleyball team. I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding. Or the president of the student council." Jessica Stanley spoke, both Silas and Leah rolling their eyes at the girl. Silas could hear the jealousy flowing from her words.

"Edward will be a good husband. I know this because I'm a cop. I know things. Like how to hunt somebody to the ends of the earth." Charlie spoke into the microphone, Silas laughing along with everybody else. "And I know how to use a gun." Charlie continued. Silas reached over, placing a hand on Leah's thigh, a small smirk in his face as her heart beat picked up.

"Now that you're my sister, you'll have to get over your aversion to fashion. Skirts, heels, handbags." Alice spoke.

Renee sang some song, her voice causing Silas to wince. Leah leaned over to whisper into Silas' ear. "If we get married, Alice better not try to dress me." She told him.

"Yeah, I can't promise that," Silas told her with a small smile.

"I'd like to thank Renee and Charlie, for bringing such a wonderful person into the world and into our lives. We will cherish and protect her forever." Esme smiled out into the audience. Leah scoffed at the double meaning.

"I can't believe she wants to be a vampire," Leah whispered, Silas sighing.

"I know. I would kill to be human again." Silas replied. "But in this time period."

"It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to. And who will accept you for what you are. I've been waiting what seems like a very long time, to get beyond what I am. And with Bella, I feel like I can finally begin. So I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride. No measure of time with you will be long enough. But let's start with forever." Edward smiled, everyone, clinking their glasses.

After the toasts, the tables were moved and people were dancing. Silas spun Leah, pulling her back before dipping her. Silas and Leah stared at each other before he pulled her back up so she was standing. Wrapping an arm around her waist and grabbing her hand, picking her up with ease before spinning her around again. "Jacob just shoved my brother," Leah spoke, Silas putting her down and following her as she went into the backyard. Seth pulled himself up and Quil and Embry held Jacob back before he pushed them off.

"Enough, Jacob!" Sam told him, looking at Silas and Leah, Leah glaring at Jacob.

"Stay out of this, Sam," Jacob told him.

"You're not gonna start something that we'll have to finish," Sam told him.

"She'll die," Jacob stated.

"She's not our concern anymore," Sam told him. It was silent for a moment before Jacob stormed off, the boys following behind him. Seth just looked at Bella, Sam turning to him. "Let's go, Seth! Leah!" Seth looked at Bella sadly before following.

"I'll see you tomorrow," Leah told Silas, placing a kiss on his cheek before following after her brother.

"You're stupid, both of you," Silas told Bella and Edward.

"You're planning to with Leah, what's the difference?" Bella asked.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stay the hell out of my head?" Silas asked Edward rather rudely before turning to look at Bella. "You're human, she's not." And then he walked into the house, not wanting to be at the rest of the wedding.

AUTHORS NOTE !

thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment