𝟬𝟬𝟵. birth

CHAPTER NINE !birthbreaking dawn part one

CHAPTER NINE !
birth
breaking dawn part one

CHAPTER NINE !birthbreaking dawn part one

"Hey. Are you okay?" Bella asked Jacob, Silas standing behind Bella as Rosalie and Alice helped her stand.

"Yeah, it's not like I'm the one carrying a demon," Jacob said, Silas looking at Leah as she came up the stairs.

"This is pretty important, Bella," Rosalie spoke. "Why don't you tell Jacob what you've decided?"

"What now?" Jacob asked, glancing back at Edward.

"Rose is trying to talk Bella out of her baby names," Edward said, with an amused smile on his face.

"She hates them," Bella informed him.

"Well, then I'm on your side no matter what you picked," Jacob told her, Leah rolling her eyes as she sat on the couch.

"They're not that bad," Bella told Rose.

"If it's a boy, EJ. Edward Jacob." Bella told them.

"Okay, fine, that one's not awful," Rose told her with an eye roll. "Why don't you tell him the girl's name?"

"I was playing around with our moms' names. Renee and Esme. And I was thinking... Renesmee." Bella told him, Silas and Leah sharing a look.

"Renesmee," Jacob repeated.

"Too weird?" Bella asked.

"Um..." Jacob trailed off.

"No, that's not too weird," Edward spoke, Silas raised an eyebrow at him from behind Bella, but Edward ignored him. "It's beautiful," Edward commented. Silas resisted the urge to laugh. "And it's unique, which certainly fits the situation. I like Renesmee."

Silas sat on the couch beside Leah as Rosalie grabbed the cup of blood from the table and held it towards Bella. "He likes it," Bella told Rosalie, who rolled her eyes. Bella tried to take the cup but knocked it out of Rosalie's hand, reaching down to catch it only for a sickening crack to fill the air, Bella's back bending in half. Silas' eyes looked at the cup of blood as it busted, blood splattering all over the ground. Bella's knees hit the floor as another sickening crunch was heard. Edward rushed forward, catching her head before it could hit the ground, but all Silas could hear was white noise as he stared at the blood. After a few seconds, he snapped out of it, helping Edward and Jacob get Bella to the makeshift delivery room that Carlisle had made for Bella.

"Rosalie, pass the morphine," Edward told her, Rosalie grabbed a syringe and held it out towards Edward.

"Carlisle said the placenta must have detached," Leah spoke, holding Silas' phone to her ear. "He's coming as fast as he can, but..."

"We'll have to do it." Alice cut in.

Rosalie grabbed the scalpel, Edward catching her hand. "Rose! Let the morphine spread."

"There's no time. He's dying." She told him.

"Get him out now!" Bella yelled at them.

"Look at me, Bella," Jacob told her, Bella turning her head as Rosalie cut into Bella's stomach. Bella let out pained screams as she did so. When Rosalie pulled her hand away she focused on the scapel and her fingers both of which had blood all over them. "Rosalie, don't!" Jacob yelled, jumping over the bed and tackling Rosalie.

The scalpel fell to the floor and slid, landing at Silas' feet. "Alice, get her out of here!" Edward told her. Silas stared at the scalpel before turning to Bella.

"Rosalie!" Bella exclaimed as Alice grabbed her by the throat, dragging her from the room.

Silas stared at Bella, taking an unnecessary gulp before he began making his way toward Bella. Leah grabbed him by the neck and dragged him from the room, Silas making no move to fight against her. Leah let him go once they were outside on the porch, Seth glancing at the two. "I need you to pull yourself together," Leah told Silas, her hands on either side of his face. "I know you're hungry, but I need you to pull yourself together."

Jacob came walking out past them, sitting in the dirt as he began sobbing. "She didn't make it," Seth stated.

After a few minutes Jacob stormed back inside, Seth stepped forward but Silas and Leah stopped him. Silas could hear the growling of wolves, moving into the house as Seth and Leah phased. "Alice! Jasper!" He yelled, stepping back out onto the porch with Edward, Alice, and Jasper behind him.

"We're outnumbered," Jasper stated.

"By a lot," Alice added.

"No shit," Silas said, staring at the wolves.

AUTHORS NOTE !

double update, go me. might update the last chapter of act two and publish the act three chapter as well but idk

thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment