𝟬𝟭𝟭. newborn

CHAPTER ELEVEN !newbornbreaking dawn part two

CHAPTER ELEVEN !
newborn
breaking dawn part two

Silas stood with the rest of his family, Leah and Jacob included, with Renesmee on his hip

Silas stood with the rest of his family, Leah and Jacob included, with Renesmee on his hip. Leah watched Silas with a smile, her head snapping towards the door as Edward and a newly turned Bella walked through the door. "Welcome to the family." Esme smiled.

"You look amazing, Bella," Alice commented.

"Someone's been waiting to meet you," Carlisle told her, stepping out of the way so she could see Silas holding Renesmee with Rosalie and Jacob beside him.

"Silas," Edward spoke, Silas turning around. Renesmee's babbling picked up as she saw her mother. Silas looked at Jacob and Edward, and the two nodded, Silas handing Renesmee over to Bella.

Silas moved over to Leah, wrapping an arm around her waist and placing a gentle kiss on her temple. He knew she was uncomfortable with all of the vampires, and the baby, but she still came inside so she could be with Silas. Leah relaxed slightly, leaning into Silas who put a cold hand under the hem of her shirt. Renesmee touched Bella's cheek, Bella seeming to be in a trance for a moment before speaking. "What was that?"

"She showed you the first memory she has of you," Edward told her, Silas and Leah rolling their eyes at what they had been shown. It was Leah dragging Silas out of the room.

"Showed me how?" Bella questioned.

"How do I hear thoughts? How does Alice see the future? How does Silas control people by looking into their eyes? She's gifted." Edward told her. Leah knew that as of right now the baby was harmless, but she still didn't trust a thing about it, and she knew the Cullens wouldn't hurt her, but they were vampires, so she tensed up again as those words left Edward's mouth. Silas tightened his arm around her slightly, a feeble attempt to get her to relax.

"I've only been out for two days?" Bella questioned.

"Her growth rate is unprecedented," Carlisle told her, Jacob moving forward.

"All right. That's enough experimenting for one day." Jacob said, reaching out to grab Renesmee.

"Jacob," Edward warned. "She's doing great."