𝟬𝟬𝟮. i dont want you

CHAPTER TWO !i dont want youeclipse

CHAPTER TWO !
i dont want you
eclipse

Silas hesitantly stepped out of the tree line, a twig snapping catching his attention

Silas hesitantly stepped out of the tree line, a twig snapping catching his attention. He looked to the side to see a woman who was probably a physical year or two older than him, with short dark hair. She seemed uncomfortable like she didn't like being around a vampire by herself. She wasn't wearing anything remotely alluring, just a plain t-shirt and some jean shorts, but Silas could've sworn his heart fluttered at the sight of her. "I'm Silas. And you are?" Silas asked slightly awkwardly, waiting for the girl to answer. Although he already knew the girls name.

"Leah." She paused, seeming to ponder her words before she continued. "Is this some sort of joke? The ancestors wouldn't mate me to a vampire."

"I didn't choose to be mated to you," Silas told her. "Although I don't exactly mind it."

"What are you planning?! I don't want to be mated to you." Leah told him, Silas clutching his heart in mock hurt.

"Ouch." He said sarcastically, Leah rolling her eyes.

"Stop," Leah spoke.

"Stop what?" Silas asked.

"Acting like you are not the reason for this," Leah told him causing Silas to roll his eyes.

"Because I'm not! Do you think that I wanted to be mated to some uptight wolf? No, I didn't!" Silas told her, his voice rising slightly.

"Well, I don't want you," Leah told him.

"I don't want you either," Silas told her. Although there was no real truth behind his words.

Silence stood between them, and the air was filled with a strong tension. Silas took a few steps forward, leaning his head down towards Leah's, and to his surprise, Leah was the one who closed the gap. The kiss was warm, fervent, and desperate. Silas' hands found her hair, pushing her into a tree. The feeling of her hands on his chest was oddly comforting. But Silas accidentally bit her lip, Leah pushing him away with a hiss. There was no venom in the bite. "I'm sorry," Silas apologized quickly, Leah glared at him, shifting before she was gone. "Shit!" Silas exclaimed.

For the next few days Silas had walked to the treaty line and waited to see if Leah would show up, but she didn't. So he tried the next best thing. Talking Bella into getting Jacob to drag her to the treaty line. And he came through, Silas assumed because it was Bella who had asked him. Silas stood across the river, watching as Jacob pulled Leah to the river. Silas' anger rose slightly at the way Jacob was manhandling Leah. He didn't think that Jacob would actually drag her.

"Here," Jacob said before walking away, Leah going to do the same.

"Leah! Wait." Silas spoke, the girl turning to look at him.

"What do you want?" Leah asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"When this whole newborn army thing is over, would you please let me take you out on a date? And if you don't like it, I'll leave you alone."  Silas proposed the idea, watching as Leah avoided his amber eyes and looked around the forest, seeming to ponder her answer.

Leah sighed before speaking. "Fine. One date. Can I go now?" She asked, not waiting for an answer as she walked away.

A small smile formed on Silas' face at the idea that she said yes, a frown taking over as she walked away. He looked in the spot she was, waiting a minute to see if she would come back, but she didn't. And then he disappeared, like he was never even there.

AUTHORS NOTE !

you have no idea how much i love this book and how much i really wanna publish the entire thing right now

thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment