🏳️‍⚧️💖Coming Out- Doyoung

Start from the beginning

Doyoung was so shocked by his mother's acceptance it all felt like a fever dream.

"also, I'm going to call the pediatrician and find out if there's a clinic I can take you to, talk to them about getting you on hormones, only if your comfortable though sweetheart, whatever you need just tell me."

Doyoung nodded his eyes glossy.

"mom...i...I don't know what to say..."

"oh Doyoung-ah, my love I just want you to be comfortable. Mom will do anything she can to help you become the man you want to be."

Doyoung gasped when she said his chosen name out loud and called him a man. He forced himself not to cry and smiled at his mom.

"I love you so much mom."

She smiled and hugged him, some tears coming to her eyes.

"I love you too Doyoung-ah, I will always love you no matter what."

Since that day Kim Doyoung was born. He was put on testosterone his senior year of high school and had top surgery during that summer.

He had been able to pass without question while he became a trainee and well into his career in NCT. None of the members suspected a thing until one unfortunate day.

Doyoung had just gotten out of the shower and he went to grab his towel until he realized that for once in his life, he forgot his towel in his room.

He groaned running his hand down his face thinking about what he could do.

After standing in the chilly air for nearly ten minutes he decoded to call for his roommate Jaehyun.

"jae!"

"yeah?"

"can you bring me my towel? I left it on my bed!"

He heard jaehyun scramble around the room and retrieve the towel.

He was expecting jaehyun to knock and slip the towel through the crack in the door but to his horror, the door swung open and jaehyun walked in holding the towel.

Doyoung gasped frantically looking around for something to cover himself with but it was too late.

Jaehyun's eyes shifted down to doyoung's legs and his eyes went wide a startled gasp leaving his lips before he slapped his hand over his eyes and turned around.

"oh god! Doyoung I'm sorry! i..i should've knocked!"

It didn't matter though; he had already seen the evidence that he wasn't 100% male and he could barely stomach the thought of having to face jaehyun's judgment.

Before he realized it, his head dropped and his shoulders shook as shuddery sobs escaped his lips, tears dripping down his cheeks and hitting the cold tile floor.

"i...I'm sorry jaehyun...i...I'm so sorry!"

Jaehyun hadn't left the bathroom but he was facing the door, his hand still over his eyes.

He wasn't sure what to do, wasn't sure if he could just walk away after discovering the boy's secret but he also didn't want to make doyoung uncomfortable by standing there.

He had almost walked out but stopped when he heard doyoung start to cry.

Jaehyun chewed on his lip trying to think of what to do.

"doyoung-hyung, have you put your towel on?"

Doyoung shakily wrapped the towel around his waist trying not to sob loudly and hum to jaehyun in response.