Special Chapter (2)

Y/N POV

"Ahh... fuck... it hurts" Fang moaned in pain.
"Do it slowly, fuck" Fang whined.
"I am trying, I am not good at it. Does it feel good now?" I asked while slowly rubbing his swollen cheeks.

"No it doesn't" he replied.
"No one asked you to fight the robber you could've just gave him to police" I rolled my eyes.
"I know! Now, can you please bandage me properly" He again whined.

"You can just use your power, Y/N" Ochobot said and my eyes widened.

Oh yes! I have power!

"Wait, I don't know how to use it" I replied.

"Just touch the injured area and focus on it" He said and left to make some more orders.

"You're a dumbass for real" Fang stated making me roll my eyes.
"Come here, let me heal these bread cheeks." I said and he came closer.

I gently touched his soft,swollen cheeks and focused on it. After few seconds his cheeks completely healed.
"I DID IT!!" I exclaimed.

"That bitch could've just kicked my balls instead"

"FANG, YOU DIRTY PORCUPINE!"

"What is going on here?" Boboiboy and Gopal came with drinks in their hands.

"Hey Boboiboy, mind kicking my butt" Fang said making Boboiboy confuse.
"I can!" Gopal exclaimed.
"No Gopal, you can't" I gave him a death stare making him gulp in fear.

"Ayy protective girlfriend~. I wish had one too" Boboiboy sighed.
"Why don't you someone then" Fang replied.

"Yea, you are literally so popular, goodlooking, strong and smart. Its impossible for a girl to not fall for you." I complimented making Boboiboy blush. He rubbed the back of his neck and mumbled a small 'thank you'.

"Go date Boboiboy then" Fang said and lightly pushed me towards Boboiboy.

"Well thanks Fang, I'll take care of her" Boboiboy said and wrapped his arms around my shoulders making me confuse.

"Just play along" he mumbled and I realised what he was doing.

"Well actually you're right, Fang. I should try dating Boboiboy for sometime." I said and Fang's eyes widened.

"Y-You both are k-kidding right?" He stuttered.
"No, why would we?"
"You both are playing with me" he laughed nervously.

"Fang, I think I should really give Boboiboy a chance to prove his love for me" I said and he looked lifeless.

"What love are you talking about? He doesn't love you, I love you and only i can love you!" He shouted and punched Boboiboy making him fall on ground.

"Boboiboy" I quickly crouched down and touched his swollen cheek but before I could heal it Fang pulled me and quickly wrapped his arms tightly around my waist.

"You're mine"

"Lets go and eat somewhere" Fang said and carried me in a bridal style.
"Atleast let me heal Boboiboy's cheek" I whined.
"You don't need to worry about him, you should just worry about me and  he deserved that punch" He replied.

Not gonna lie. His Yandere side is hot.

"You're a jerk"
"Kick my ass then"

A/N- 3K+ views 300+ votes! I am so greatful. This is the end of the book.
I can't think of oneshots type anymore. Thank you so much for supporting me and this book.

I'll publish Kaizo one soon. So I'll meet you later in the Kaizo one!
Take care <33

Free hugs to everyone who supported this fanfiction! <3

cr- yukiredmix

Thank you so much for reading. Do vote if you liked it ☆~