Chapter 8 (Mall)

Y/N POV

We all are currently walking towards the mall well I wanted to take a bus since I am too lazy and its also too hot but Yaya said that the mall is near so we all should just walk.

Sighs

After few minutes we arrived at the mall. The cool breeze from Air Conditioner made me relax.

"Lets go to the arcade section first" Boboiboy suggested.
"No! Food stalls first they always have free samples" Gopal said.
"Lets go buy some accessories!" Ying and Yaya said in unison.

"How about we divide into 3 groups 2 pairs each? We can decide the time and place we will meet after doing things we want" I suggested and they all nodded in agreement.

"Nice idea Y/N. Me and Ying will go and buy some accessories" Yaya said.
"Me and Boboiboy will go to arcade and then try all the free samples" Gopal stated.
"Ughh. That means I am stuck with you" Fang sighed.
"I am not feeling greatful either" I replied.
"Okay okay stop it you two. Why don't you take it as a chance and get to know each other? Just hang out and be on good terms" Ying suggested and I thought about it for a second.

Its actually a good idea. I don't want any bad blood between me and Fang.

"Okayy fine" I replied.

"So let's meet at the Coffee shop on the 2nd floor by 3:30 pm" Boboiboy said and we all nodded.

They all left except me and Fang.

Awkward.

"So where should we go?" I asked.
"You decide" He replied.
"Umm the artists collection shop" I suggested and he just nodded.

We both entered the shop. My jaw dropped looking at the sight infront of me.

Is this heaven?

There were posters of BTS, Taylor, Justin, Ed Sheeran and many other artists all over the wall.

"I'll buy these" I took the BTS, Shawn and Taylor Swift posters.

"And I'll buy this" I turned towards Fang and saw him holding a photocard.of way too familiar girl.

"Wait isn't that Nanno from Girl from nowhere?" I asked.
"Yea. Her name is Chicha" He replied.
"She looks different here" He pointed it out.
"Yea, we have only seen her in a school uniform with her iconic hairstyle maybe thats why she looks different here in casual clothes with different hairstyles" I replied and he just nodded.

"From where did you even get it?" I asked.
"There" he pointed towards the right and again my jaw dropped.

This place is really a heaven!

"I want to buy this and this and this too" I took the stranger things, Alice in the borderland and The Gifted graduation photocards.
"You sure you want to take just 1 photocard?" I asked and he nodded.

We paid the cashier for the stuffs.

"We have special offer for couples since you've already bought plenty of stuffs from our shop we will let you get a poster or photocard absolutely free from the anime section" The cashier said making our jaw dropped.

"ANIME SECTION!?" We both shouted together and he nodded.

He guided us to the anime section.

I just want to live here for the rest of my life.

"You can take a look and choose one item you two want for free" he said and left.

"I will take this Megumi Fushiguro poster! He reminds me of my powers" He said and I nodded in agreement.
"And I will take this Death Note poster" I said and he nodded.

We both took the poster and went back to the cashier

"Thanks for shopping and enjoy your lovely date" he said making both of us choke on air.

We left the shop quickly.

I checked the time on my phone

2:40

We still have alot of time left.

Should I really take this as a chance and get to know him better?

"So Fang.."
"Yea?"
"Have you watched Alice in the borderland?" I asked and he hummed as in 'yes'.
"So who is your favourite character?" I asked.
"Chishiya. He is cool" he answered.
"Cool I like him too but my favourite is Kuina" I said and he nodded.

Awkward.