EPILOGUE

Y/N POV

"So, you liked the song I wrote?" Fang asked.
"Obviously! I didn't know you could play guitar" I replied.
"Well I am not that good at it thats why I thought to keep it a secret" He replied.

"Here I made Carrotcake Donuts for you~"

(In India there is this popular sweet dish 'carrot halwa' and please I want to give it to Fang like I know he would love it!)

He snatched all of them leaving me with an empty tray.

"Hey atleast give me one!" I whined.
"No" He stuck out his tongue and quickly went to the kitchen.

*sighs*

"Its been a year" I mumbled.

Fang and I were graduated from highschool 4 months ago.
We both started working part-time, not only us but everyone except Boboiboy, he just wanted to help Tok.

Gopal and Yaya eventually started dating.
(Sorry to all Boya shippers ×-×)
Ying and Boboiboy were dedicated to their studies and work.

Fang and I bought an apartment which was big enough for us. At first I thought my parents will never allow but when I told them about it, they quickly packed my bags and bid farewell as if I was actually leaving them forever.

At first Kai didn't like Fang that much.
But eventually he grew fond of him. He always visited us on the weekends.  And sometimes in small arguments he supported Fang. That backstabber.

And Captain Kaizo, he was still the same, strong, goodlooking and always on a mission. But still he always visited us once in a month to check up on both of us.
I don't want to brag but he said that he likes my cooking.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

FLASHBACKS

"You! Are you blind or what? You literally stained my clothes"
"Did I? How about you go back to your house and wash it on your own"

...

"You- You are such a bad guy, you punched him so badly you jerk! "
"Bad guy? You are the bad one here, you literally called me a jerk when I saved you from this alien"
"No you are the bad one, you didn't saved me from him we were going to play a normal game and you are a jerk"

...

"Are you crazy?"
"Maybe I am"

....

"Here a snickers for you"
"You're not you when you're hungry"

....

"It will be okay. They will be here soon."

....

"Do you Fang take Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife and promise to cherish her for the rest of your life?"
"I do"

....

"Since I pity you so much like seriously no one would like to go on a date with a dumbass. I will go on a date with you, I'll text you the time and place, you better not be late"

....

"Y/F/N will you be my girlfriend?"
"YES!"