Chapter 6 (The Mathematics Test)

Y/N's POV

"Good morning guys" I greeted the gang.
"Good morning Y/N" they greeted back except Fang who just glanced at me for a second and looked outside the window.

"Tch. Rude" I took my seat.
"Let him be he is like that" Gopal said and I nodded.

"Teacher is coming! Teacher is coming!" A student shouted and everyone took their seats.

"Everyone stand up" Yaya said and we all stood up.
"Good morning father of Justice"
Everyone greeted except me who was confused seeing the man infront of me.

"Papazola? Eh?" I was about to ask about it.
"Don't even ask" They all said in unison.

"Woahh a familiar new student!Why don't you introduce yourself to the class" PapaZola said.
"Mr. Papa we already know her, she introduced herself yesterday" Amardeep said.

"Look at my face" He said and he stared at PapaZola with confusion.
"I don't care. Y/N introduce yourself" He ordered.

"Well I am Y/N. I am 16 years old. Umm yeahh" I awkwardly introduced myself.

"Well you probably don't know how we met, so let me tell you how Justice helped this little girl" He said and made up a story of how he fought and protected me from the evil and showed me the best cocoa shop.

"But nothing like this happ-"
"Sh sh its fine if you don't want to admit how scared you were" he said and I just rolled my eyes.
"Yea yea so scared" I said sarcastically.

"Hehe Awsome~" Boboiboy chuckled and showed a thumbs up.

"Anyways, students I have to make an announcement" he said.
"What announcement sir?" Yaya asked.
"Announcement of your mathematics exam which will be held today after lunch break" He replied making everyone yell a big 'NO'

Time skip (lunch break)

"(a+b)^2=a^2+b^2+2ab
(a-b)^2=a^2+b^2-2ab
(a-b)^2=a^2-b^2-2ab
(a+b)^2=c^2+d^2+5be
Boboiboy I can't memorize anything" Gopal cried dramatically.

"Its all PapaZola's fault he always announces exam dates at the last moment" Boboiboy replied.

"Try hard! Eh? Why aren't you practicing?" I asked Fang and he scoffed.
"I am smart enough to score well in test" he replied.

"Yea yea very smart" I said sarcastically.
"You don't believe me or something? In last exam I came 3rd in the whole class" he said proudly and I just scoffed.

"You just came 3rd not 2nd or 1st that you're flaunting" I said and everyone's eyes widened.

"1st and 2nd ranks are only for Ying and Yaya. Since the dawn of mankind Ying and Yaya have been fighting for 1st rank" Gopal said.
"In every test they both get A++++" Fang continued.
"Yea, Sometimes Yaya gets 1st rank and sometimes Ying. And sometimes they both get 1st rank" Boboiboy finished.

"Woahh that means everything is great" I said clearly amused.
"No it isn't! Just look at that!" They pointed at the table where Ying and Yaya were sitting.

Yaya's POV

I was preparing for the test by reading the notes I made.
From the corner of my eyes I saw Ying writing something. I tried to peek into her notes but got caught.

"Hey what are you doing go and read your own notes" she said and I scoffed.
"Seesh I am reading my own notes" I replied and again started practicing.

From the corner of my eyes I caught Ying peeking into my notes.

"Cheater! You're trying to copy my notes, aren't you?" I asked.
"No, I am not" she replied and I just went to another seat.

Y/N's POV

*sweatdrops*

"This is the only time when they are enemies if not then they are best friends" Gopal said and Boboiboy nodded.

*bell rings*

"OH NO!" Gopal shouted dramatically.
"I haven't prepared well what about you Y/N?" Boboiboy asked.
"Its quite easy for me so I guess my test will go good" I replied.

"Good for you" Gopal said while munching on his chocolates.
"Be positive Gopal! You can do it!" I cheered.
"I'll try" he replied and I just gave him a small smile.
"Boboiboy you can do it too! I believe in you" I winked making him blush a little.

"Tch" Fang rolled his eyes and stood up.
"Where are you going?" I asked.
"Classroom, to give test you idiots can stay here" he replied and left.

"How do you even handle him?" I asked.
"Don't get a wrong idea. Fang is actually a very nice person just a bit rude sometimes" Boboiboy said and I just nodded.

Time skip

"You have 1 hour to finish your test you'll not get extra time, you can leave after that. No cheating is allowed. Understood?" Mr.Papazola asked and we all nodded.

He handed all of us the question paper and the omr sheet.

"Lets see who will get higher marks" Yaya said and locked her eyes with Ying's.
"Tch. Me obviously" Ying replied making Yaya angry.

The whole class including PapaZola sweatdropped.

I went through the question paper and most of them were easy which I already knew, only 2 or 3 questions were hard.

I solved the questions and circled the right answers.
I tried to solve the hard ones but my answer was different from all the options. I just circled the option which was nearest to my answer.

Since I was done with my test I started observing the gang.

Ying was solving questions very fastly maybe using her powers.

Yaya was also using her powers.

Boboiboy was using his hands to count something.

Gopal was not solving any questions, he just guessed all the answers.

Fang was very peaceful.
And he looked...
handsome?

A/N- well he is handsome duhh