Chapter 12 (Audition)

Y/N POV

"Here, try this curry" I said and placed my second lunchbox (which my mom specially prepare for them) in front of them.

"Hmm it smells so good" Gopal said and everyone tasted the curry.

"It tastes so good!"
"Yes, so delicious!"

"Your mom cooks so well, Y/N. Yaya should take lessons from her" Gopal said and Yaya gave him a death stare.
"Hehe.. kidding kidding" he sweatdropped.

                    *Bell Rings*

"Lets go to auditorium. PapaZola will be taking the auditions." Yaya said and we all went to the auditorium.

Most of the students were already there. They all looked excited.

"Good afternoon students!" PapaZola yelled.
"Good afternoon father of Justice"

"One by one you all will come on stage and read the dialogue. Since Ying and Yaya are already helping in making costumes. They will be the judge. Ying, give all of them this number badge." PapaZola handed Ying the paper badges and she started passing it to everyone.

"Here Y/N" Ying handed me my badge.

No. 3!!!
My social anxiety refuses to do this.

"No. 1!" PapaZola shouted.
"Here!" It was Gopal.
"Here, your dialogue sheet" Yaya handed him the paper.

"Say the first dialogue with sad expression" PapaZola said and he nodded.

"Oh my dear princess, you really gained some weight" Gopal fake cried making it more dramatic.

"Judges what marks you want to give him?" PapaZola asked.
Both Ying and Yaya raised a 1 mark board making me chuckle.

"Hehe awsome~" Boboiboy did a thumbs up.

"What? Just 1?! No one sees the real talent of a person" Gopal said and went off the stage.

"No. 2!" PapaZola yelled.
"Here!" Boboiboy stood up.

I wished him luck and he gave me a warm smile.

(Imagine Daun giving a big warm smile. I'll literally faint on the spot T^T)

"Here Boboiboy, your dialogue sheet" Yaya handed him the sheet.
Boboiboy took it and went on stage.

"Since Gopal already said the 1st dialogue. You have to say the 2nd one" PapaZola said and he nodded.

"Princess, I promise to always protect you." Boboiboy said perfectly with a confident tone.

That was perfect.

I don't know why but I blushed a little just a little. It can't be seen through naked eyes.

"That was amazing Boboiboy! How many marks you think he deserves?" PapaZola asked the judges.

Both Ying and Yaya raised a 9 marks board.

He deserved a perfect score tho.

"Thanks guys" Boboiboy came a sat next to me.

"That was amazing. You deserved a 10 tho" I complimented and he blushed a little while rubbing the back of his neck.
"Thanks" he again gave me a warm smile.

"No. 3!" PapaZola yelled.
"Here" I stood up.
"Good luck" I gave him a eye smile and went to take my dialogue sheet.

"Here Y/N, All the best"
"Thanks Yaya" I went on the stage and looked at the students in front of me.

I am gonna faint.

"Y/N say the first dialogue in a sad tone" PapaZola said and I nodded.

I looked at the dialogue sheet and first read the dialogue in my mind. I then looked at the students infront of me.

My hands started trembling.

"W-wish we could really rewrite the star but it's impossible b-but my love for you will n-never change" I stuttered  in between, a tear rolled down my cheek.

There was a dead silence.

Then everyone started clapping loudly.

"That was amazing that stutters in between and the tear you sounded genuinely hurt. What do you think?" PapaZola asked the judges.

Wait, they thought I was acting?

"That was amazing!" Ying shouted and Yaya nodded. They both raised a 10 marks board.
"Thanks" I said and went off stage and sat next to Boboiboy.

"That was amazing, you acted so well"  Boboiboy complemented and I muttered him a small 'thanks'.

"Tch. You guys are really dumb. She was on her verge of getting another panic attack." Fang pointed out and Boboiboy looked at me with wide eyes.

"Yea its true" I sighed.

"No. 4!"
"Here" Fang stood up.
"Umm.. good luck Fang" I wished him luck and he just stared at me for 5 seconds and left.

Tch. Rude as always.

"Here, Fang" Yaya handed him the paper and he went on stage.
"Say the 2nd dialogue in coldness" PapaZola said and he nodded a little.

"You know what? You are really dumb to think that I actually care about you. You were just small pieces in my game." In the end Fang chuckled.
'Evil chuckle'

"That was amazing. You are borned for this role! I don't care how many marks he get, he will be playing this role. But still how many marks you want to give him?" He asked.

Yaya raised a 10 marks board and Ying raised a 9 marks board.

He came back and sat next to me.

Should I compliment him? He'll probably ignore it. But still lets give it a try.

"You acted really well Fang. It really suited you" I complimented and he again stared at me for good 10 seconds and then muttered a small 'thanks'.

WHATTT!!??!!

A/N- Please do vote if you liked the story ☆~