Chapter 9 (The Elevator)

Y/N POV

"Lets just go to the coffee shop and wait for others" Fang said and I nodded.

We took the elevator to the 5th floor.

The elevator was empty making it more awkward.
We passed the 3rd floor but then it stopped in between making both of us stumble.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Maybe some technical problem" he replied.

Wait- No! Please No!

I started breathing heavily.
I took out my phone and tried to call Ying for help but signal was very poor.

"I can't contact them" tears were escaping from my eyes.
"Why are you crying? Wait I'll contact them" he said and tried to contact them with his power watch.

"What happened Fang?" Boboiboy asked.
"Me and Y/N are in a lift and its stuck in between" Fang replied.
"Cool you two should take this as a chance and talk to each other" I heard Yaya.
"There's no time for that. Y/N is having a panic attack!" He shouted.
"WHAT??" They all shouted.
"Yes now hurry up! We are stuck between 3rd and 4th floor" He shouted and ended the call.

I sat down and took deep breaths but that didn't helped me either.
Fang crouched and caressed my back.

"It will be okay. They will be here soon" he slowly whispered in my ear and kept on caressing my back.

"Be calm and slowly take deep breaths" he said and I nodded. I started taking deep breaths but slowly this time and it actually helped me.
"Are you okay now?" He asked.
"Yea it feels better" I replied.

Suddenly the door of the elevator opened. We saw the gang and few workers.

"Are you guys okay?" Boboiboy shouted.
"Yes" we shouted back.
"Give me your hand Y/N" Boboiboy said and forwarded his hand. I forwarded my hand too but it wasn't reaching.
"Ughh its not reac-"

Fang wrapped his hands around my waist and picked me up.

Boboiboy again forwarded his hand and this time I was able to take his hand. He pulled me out of the elevator.

"Thanks" I thanked and he just gave me a smile.
I saw Fang coming out with the help of his shadow hands.

"Wait- Yaya why didn't you lifted them?" Gopal asked.
"Opps forgot about it" she replied.

"Anyways since everything is fine now lets buy some clothes. I saw a shop with awsome collections" Ying said and all of us nodded.

New clothes!!!

We all entered the shop and looked around to find clothes that will look good on us.

"Everything looks so good but nothing  really looks good on my fat body" Gopal said with a frown on his face.
"Come on Gopal! We live in 21st century and you still have this thinking. Come with me" I dragged him towards a rack where green clothes were placed nicely. Green is his colour.

A hoodie and a sweater vest caught my attention. They looked so good.
I took them and threw them on Gopal.
"Here try these" I said and he went to the changing room.
Since he was taking some time I decided to play a game on my phone.

"Wow! I am looking so GOOD!!" I heard him and looked at him.

Woah

"You are looking awsome Gopal!!" I complimented.
"I know" he said and winked.
"So I am gonna buy these two. Wait I'll change back to my normal clothes first" he said and went inside the changing room.

Author's POV

Yaya was helping Ying in finding good clothes since she was already done with her shopping.