Chapter 20 (Let's talk)

Y/N POV

"Boboiboy, Y/N, we are very sorry for believing the rumours and ignoring you." Yaya apologised. Ying and Gopal were behind her looking down.

"I accept your apology but I don't think I'll be able to forget this" Boboiboy said and they nodded.

Kinda harsh but they deserve it.

"I accept your apology too" I gave them a small smile. Gopal and Ying nodded and Yaya smiled back.

Now it's time for Fang.

I looked at Fang who was staring outside the window.
I knocked on his seat to catch his attention.

"What?" He muttered.
"Lets talk" I said and dragged him to the rooftop.

Many students were whispering again.

Mfs.

~At The Rooftop~

"What do you wanna talk about?" He asked.
"About us" I replied.

"What do you mean by us?" He asked.

"Why are you acting like this?" I asked.
"Acting like what?" He gave me a confused look.
"Acting like as if I don't exist. You are literally acting like Adrien Agreste a blind dumbass who can't notice anything!" I shouted.

"Why are you ignoring me? Yea, I know first we used to ignore each other but later everything was going fine between us. Then why suddenly?" I asked this time with a lower voice.

I tried my best to not to cry but ended up crying. He gave me his hanky and I hesitated a bit before taking it.

"I am sorry" he apologized.
"I shouldn't have ignored you. It was just.. everything was being awkward.
That kiss and then you dating Boboiboy" he said and looked to the other side.

"We aren't dating. It was just a rumour and literally everyone believed it" I said and his eyes widened.

"For real? You aren't dating him?" He asked.

He sounded happy.

"Yea, We aren't dating" I again stated the obvious.

"Umm.. so are we on good terms?" I asked hoping that he'll say yes.
"Maybe" he replied.

"Wtf is maybe? Just answer with a yes or no" I said and he chuckled.

I missed his chuckles.

"Yea, whatever" he replied.
"You're still a jerk" I said and he flicked my forehead.

A/N-

Pov: you are married to Kaizo and thats your daughter lmao

Cr- yuki_kaizo on Instagram

Do vote if you liked it ☆~