Special Chapter (1)

Y/N POV

*Tick Tock*

I blankly stared at the wall clock.

11:22 PM

I was all alone. No one was there. My parents, Kai, Tok, Friends no one was there not even Fang.

"Well I guess happy birthday to me" I sighed and blew the candle.

I waited and I am still waiting. Waiting for them, waiting for him.

At first everything was fine. We both used to contact each other daily and no one had any problem with that not even that strict Admiral of his.

But then things started to change. We started to become way too distant. He never really picked up my calls. He rarely answered my calls and whenever he did we could only talk for 5-10 minutes.

It has been 2 months since I last contacted him. I miss him and I am actually worried about everyone.

*ding dong*

"Who is here at this time" I mumbled.

Is it Fang!!

I quickly went to open the door.

My eyes widened looking at the person infront of me.

"C-Captain Kaizo"

"Happy birthday" He wished with no emotion and I just mumbled a small 'thank you'

We both entered the hall but something was strange.

Why are the lights off?

I quickly turned on the lights.

"SUPRISE!"

There stood everyone Boboiboy, Ying, Yaya, Gopal, My parents, Kai, Tok, PapaZola, Ochobot and Fang.
Fang was holding a 3 tier cake in his hands.

"Happy birthday Y/N!!"

Fang placed the cake on table and quickly pulled me into a warm hug.
Everyone smiled at us even Captain Kaizo which was very rare.

"Happy birthday dumbass" he wished and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

At that point I couldn't hold back my tears. Tears started escaping from my eyes.

"This is not the time for tears Y/N. ITS TIME FOR PARTY!!!" Gopal exclaimed.

Boboiboy turned on the speakers and started playing the music. Gopal turned on the disco lights.

We had disco lights?

"Well you might be wondering how we all did this" He said and I nodded.

"Ying stopped the time. We all quickly decorated the room. We already had the cake and snacks with us" He explained.

That makes sense.

"Okay now, cut the cake" he said.
"Yes please, I am hungry" Gopal's stomach growled making all of us laugh.

I quickly blew the candles and wished for something that I'll never tell anybody.

...

Everything was going smoothly. I was cuddling with Fang while watching everyone enjoying the little party.

Gopal was busy eating the snacks and Ying was trying to stop him from finishing all the snacks.

Tok and my parents were chitchatting.

Captain Kaizo was busy dancing to some kpop songs. Not gonna lie he was looking hot.

PapaZola, Kai, Boboiboy and Yaya joined Kaizo and started dancing happily.

"Do you wanna join them?" I asked with an excited look.
"Of course!" He exclaimed and then we both joined them too.

We all started dancing like there's no tomorrow.

Fang slowly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me so much closer to him that I could feel his hot breath.

"I love you, dumbass"
"I love you too, porcupine"

He chuckled at the nickname.

"You're not good at keeping pet names" he stated. I was about to reply something when he placed is lips on mine and passionately kissed me. We pulled away and gave each other a heartwarming smile.

I looked at everyone enjoying with a  happy smile on their face which was enough to warm my heart.

Now, this feels good. This feels like
home. Somewhere I belong to.

A/N-  One thing I know for sure is that I'll not update the Kaizo one daily, I don't want the Kaizo one to end so early like this book.

PET ME TOO FANG!!!

Cr- ariieya_senpie on Instagram

Thank you so much for reading. Do vote if you liked it ☆~