28- home

Heyyy Hoesss

How is your day

Anyways vote and comment or I will kill your fam no I'm joking 😭

But seriously do it 🫵🏼

Have a good read mls

We're home.

Fucking finally.

After what happened between man and Ares, I called Alaska and told her that we are on our way home.

She was happy.

I walk through the door and the next thing I'm off of the ground and in someone's arms, I gasp looking down and see Alaska, "hi," I chuckle hugging her back. "Ah, I'm so glad your back," she hugs me tighter, "A-Alaska I can't breathe." I choke, she gasps unwrapping her arms around me.

She glanced at Ares who has a smirk on my face, "what about me?" Ares grins, Alaska noes scrunches up, "man whore," she gags, I laugh as his face turned into a glare.

"Come on," Alaska grabs my hand dragging me to gest room.

Damn she's strong.

As we got to her room, she shuts the door and we go and set on the bed, "so tell me everything," Alaska suddenly says. My heart rate speeds up, "what do you mean?" I act like I don't know what's she talking about. She gives me that, 'bitch don't lie to me' look, I groan, "fine." She clapped her hands.

She lays down on her side still looking at me, "ok well the first time, I got mad at him for killing somebody that I was not done with, and then we Um-" I trail off, she raised an eyebrow, "you had sex?" I shake my head, "no, no, no, we just did other things," I move a piece of hair out of my face.

A big grin takes her face, "aw, you best friend finally got fingered," her nose scrunches up. My cheeks turn hot, "shut up." I grunt, "no. I think I like making you embarrassed." Alaska chuckles, I glare at her, she stops laughing and puts her hands up in surrender.

I smirk. "What are we going to do now?" I ask, bored. She shrugged "we can kill somebody. Me and Damon found some people that need to be killed," I smile, "so you and Damon?" I wiggle my eyebrows, her face turns into a glare, "no," she shakes her head. I hum nodding my head.

It is going to happen sooner or later.

I lay down beside her and put my leg on top of my other my other leg, "so who is this guy?" she nods her head and gets up going to her closet and pull out a file, "Xavier Mason," she sets the file on the bed. I grab it and look through it, "he raped and kill men and women, he also stole from the Spanish mafia." I look at her confused, "how?" I never heard of someone stealing from the Spanish mafia.

"He was a mole from the American mafia and got stole money from them to give to the Americans." I nod my head, "so when do we leave?" I close the files getting off of the bed, "anytime. Damon getting me the location where he is at." Alaska tells me as she goes to her closet.