With the hard tabletop at his back, Shen Yu's fingers clung tightly to the draping black clothes, leaving a trail of creases.

It wasn't clear how long it took before the waves finally receded. Shen Yu looked with some confusion at the man who was so close to him. His body was still trembling.

Shang JunLin took a spare handkerchief from the side and casually wiped his wet hand. He propped his elbow beside the young man's head and leaned over. "Does Ah Yu feel good?"

The man's voice was low and tantalizing, filled with undiminished desire.

Shen Yu's drifting thoughts returned a little. He recalled what just happened, and the crimson in his face deepened.

Shang JunLin didn't expect an answer. He arranged the young man's clothes, lifted him up, and laid him on the soft couch.

The young man with reddened eyes looked so pitiable that Shang JunLin didn't want to let go of him for a moment. He held Shen Yu tightly in his arms.

"Your Majesty..." Shen Yu moved uneasily. His voice was a little hoarse, and the tone was so different from usual that Shang JunLin's eyes darkened further.

Shang JunLin leaned into Shen Yu's ear and whispered, "Will Ah Yu help this emperor too?"

Shen Yu was a little uneasy. He'd just been helped himself, and though he wanted to refuse, he didn't think it was right to leave Shang JunLin on his own.

Seeing him relent, Shang JunLin persisted, "Nothing difficult. Just like what this emperor did just now, all right?"

Shen Yu automatically wanted to say no, but before he could speak, Shang JunLin was already holding his hand. Shen Yu couldn't do anything but be led by him.

Meng Gonggong waited outside for a long time. When he heard Shang JunLin call for water inside the room, he hurriedly summoned the palace attendants.

Hot water was already prepared. Meng Gonggong personally led the servants into the room. He kept his head down the entire time and didn't dare to look at anything.

The attendants of Yuzhang Palace had just witnessed a show of force. They were perfectly obedient and didn't overstep propriety for an instant.

The room was dimly lit, and layers of bed curtains concealed everything. Meng Gonggong brought the servants inside with the hot water. In a low voice he asked, "Does Your Majesty have any other orders?"

"There's no need to serve here. Go and prepare some hot food. You can bring it later."

"Yes." Meng Gonggong escorted the others out.

When they were gone, Shang JunLin got up and lifted the person into the steaming hot bathtub.

Hot water relieves tiredness. After soaking for a while, Shen Yu felt much better and returned to bed.

Shen Yu lay down for a while. Then he suddenly thought of something. He sat straight up and turned to Shang JunLin. "Your Majesty, the final results haven't actually been released yet, have they?"

Unfortunately, at the moment his eyes were red, and his face still had an abnormal blush. His regal aura was sadly diminished.

Shang JunLin looked at the young man who was "ready to send punitive forces to denounce him" and just wanted to hold him in his arms.

Without restraining his hands, he said, "What does Ah Yu want?"

What else was there? Shen Yu gave him a sideways glance. He'd already paid off the bet with interest.