Chapter 12: Preperations

*Jake POV*

I was pretty scared about what was infront of us. Before I could ask Jane what it was, the freaky Biter bolted too me and I shot it in the face with my navy revolver. It dropped dead instantly.

Jake: "...That was fucken lame."

Jane: "What do you mean by that?"

Jake: "I was expecting more of a fight."

Jane: "But you still killed it."

Jake: "Yeah, I know, but with its looks and bone knives, it's just-"

Jane: "Can we go now?"

Jake: "Yeah, sorry."

We both left the garage and went back to the truck where Derek and Jennifer waited for us. After they ask a couple of questions, finding out that she killed like three people because they tried to rape her, we headed back to Sanctuary. Thankfully, Jennifer found some jars of pickels, so Derek's skin is safe for today.

*Two hours later*

We made it back and I helped Jane out of the truck and Bob came walking up. I just rised my fist and he instantly cowarded away. Jane looked confused but nodded when I explained how he's nomally an asshole and drives people out of Sanctuary.

I then was told to report to the church to determine my fate. But I had a feeling I was going to be able to join.

*thirdteen minutes later*
*Y/N POV*

I was putting the toddlers to sleep for 'nap time'. Don't know what it is, but from the looks of it, it's kinda nice. I was about to leave when one of them ask me to tell them a story. I didn't really have any good stories, so I made some shit up.

Y/N: "Once apon a time, there was an ugly fox. He was so ugly that everyone died. The end."

They just looked at me with confusion and disappointment. I just got up and left while their eyes tried to follow me out. I then ran into Alice, whom I was more than happy to hug. She hugged me back and pushed a rectangle box with a blue bow on it to my chest.

Y/N: "What is this?"

Alice: "Open it."

I opened it and saw it was a denim vest with a fur lined collar.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

{as a vest}

Y/N: "...This is too small for me."

Alice: "It's not for you."

Y/N: "Then who's it for?"

Alice: "...Harry."

I was fairly confused on who the fuck Harry was, until I remember our conversation on naming our child.

Y/N(happy): "...It's a boy!?"

Alice: "YES!!"

I hugged her and jumped up and down like a little kid. I was so happy, but it didn't last long.