Chapter 2: A Human? In This World?

{Arthors notes}

Narrator

'thoughts'

"Talking."

*scene/pov change, actions, etc*

START

*Y/N POV*

Me and Floofers walked back to camp, which wasn't much, but was home. My plan was to sleep off what happened in the city, pack up, and keep heading south. I had to keep moving. I couldn't stay in one place for too long. It was a general rule for Deados anyway, but it ment more for me. I couldn't stay in an area for too long for the fear of others putting two and two together and making a slave out of me.

Floofers: *whining*

Y/N: "I know, I know. We're almost back."

After walking for another five minutes, I made it back to camp.

I walked into the tent and set Floofers down on the blanket. He was pretty content with the toys I made for him. I, on the other hand, wasn't. I always wondered if I was truly the last one. I never knew my parents. They either abandoned me when I was a baby or they died alittle after I was born.

All I knew was that I was on my own from day one. I learned to talk and walk when to was two, learned to hunt when I was four, and learned to hide myself and trade when I was seven. After that, I just focused on surviving. I still see some Humans, but...

Floofers: *cute barking*

Y/N: "What is it boy?"

Undead Woman: *moaning*

...They're long dead.

*SHANK*

Y/N: "Now, what'd you have on you?"

She didn't have much. Just a few dollars and a locket. It had a picture of her, a man, and a little boy. Picture itself was useless, but the locket had parts value, like metal and screws. I looked to the sun, which was setting. Night is when Deados are at their worst. Larger packs, more violent, and highly blood thirsty.

Y/N: "Come on Floofers, let's go to bed."

Floofers: *cute growl*

Y/N: "Oh, I forgot to feed you!"

Floofers: *cute bark*

I went back into my tent and closed it up. After which, I opened a can of dog food and dumped half of it into a small bowl for Floofers. I grabbed a fork and started to eat the rest of it. I started to wonder if those Furries that attacked me in town would find me or not. I put it aside when I finished my food. When Floofers finished his, I picked him up and hugged him as I fell asleep.