Chapter 5: Not The Last One

{Arthors notes}

Narrator

'thoughts'

"Talking."

*scene/pov change, actions, etc*

START

*Y/N POV*

I woked up in the back of a truck a few minutes ago. I knew my life was over. I was nothing more then a slave now. The truck came to a stop as the Furries put a bag over my head and pushed me out of the truck.

Furry 1: "Move it."

I had no choice but to comply. I walked as they guided me through what sounded like an old warehouse. They then stopped me as I heard key jingle.

'This is it...'

I then heard the door open and I got pushed into what I expected to be in one of those barred rooms like in old police stations, but when they pulled the bag off my head...

'...what the...?"

The Fox undid my handcuffs and I rubbed my wrists. I turned around to see that that she had a crazy amount of stiches in her face.

Fox Furry: "Alright....the boss is gonna see you in ten minutes...Uhmm...you want anything to eat?"

Y/N: "...a can of dogfood would be nice..."

Fox Furry: "No. We're not gonna feed you that garbage. Let me get you some real food."

She then closed the door and left, leaving me confused in why she wouldn't give me a can of dogfood. I then walked around the room and saw one of those 'TVs' that Drake always talked about. But, this one wasn't broken and it turned on when I pressed the power button. It was just static, but I saw a white box that said PS64 on it.

I turned it on and I made a weird noise before a screen popped up saying 'please reconnect controller'. I was confused on what it wanted from me, until I saw a silver plastic boomering with buttons on it.

 I was confused on what it wanted from me, until I saw a silver plastic boomering with buttons on it