CHAPTER 1 : Their First Meeting :

Elizabeth is running through the busy and crowded streets of London with her uncomfortable heels, sweats are dripping from her face but still somehow she has to reach there in time. Her grey colored pencil skirt is not helping her to run faster as she can do usually but still she can't get a cab because of her lack of money, having no job, she can't spend so much money for a cab, for her, a cab becomes luxury and sadly, she has missed the bus too. She is in hurry to reach to the Europe's most biggest company and there she has an interview which she has to crack by hook or by crock.

But she doesn't notice the signal and unknowingly she about to cross the road when a car almost hits her. At the time, when she notices that car, she can't manage herself and falls on the hard road ground.  Her left knee and elbow are badly scratched but not bleeding, it reddens. But luckily the driver of the car is really fast enough to save her from that accident as he has pressed the break and the car stops just 2 or 3 feet from her.

It becomes a very bad day for Elizabeth as she is already late for her interview and now the unwanted accident.  She becomes irritated, she herself tries to get up from the ground and she does it.  When she gets up, she finds a tall, well build man with all designered black suit and Louis Vuitton glasses is staring at her without any particular facial reaction,  it's very hard to judge his emotions from his emotionless face, his eyes are deep ocean blue but cold, clean shaved face, deep brown back brushed hair. She can easily presume his age around 30 or 32. But for her surprise,  he is just standing infront of her, watching her struggle in pain but didn't help her at all. Her eyes is also staring at his god like human figure but not with love or lust or not like a fangirl but with a lot of irritation,  anger and frustration. 

She takes a few steps forward to him and annoyingly says, "are you fucking blind Mister....can't you see the people in the street???" But that man is still standing there with his previous cold face and calmly says to her but in a deep, heavy and cold voice, "Miss...i think you should be more careful...can't you see the traffic lights??? and roads are for cars not for some random people's walking park.." These cold and harsh reply makes her even more angry,  she says, "so Mr...you are trying to say it's my fault...wow...what about my dress, my wounds???" He just comes closer to her where as she takes a few steps back, he hands her some money and returns to his car, without listening any further words as he doesn't want to create any scenes or drama in the middle of the street. But Elizabeth's face turns into red in anger, how can someone be so inhuman, she just talks to herself in annoyance, "this fucking bastard just ruined my day...money can't be a alternative way for sorry...these rich brats think them like god...oh...I'm again late...", while saying this she started to run to the building which is opposite of the  crossing.

When she reaches there, she can see the busyness and also the amazing decorations of the company. It is looking like more than the most expensive interior,  expensive tiles, mirrors in the ceiling, golden and white decors, everything is in it's perfect place and also there's employees.  But as the same time, she is looking misfit in that environment, as she can see people's disgusted stares on her. Her grey skirt and baby pink lace top has so many dirts on it, her bruises turns into sharp red, her light brown hair becomes messy, she knows that it can be a mess if she gives the interview with her current look, first impression is really very important. So she asks a random person about the washroom and she goes there. She is standing infront of the mirror in the washroom, while looking at her grey orbs in her own eyes,  she starts to fix her thin liner and mascara,  then she puts some nude lipsticks in her lips. She again does her mid length hair in a pony and fixes her dress. She puts some band aid in her scratches and now she is good to go.

By her surprise, she gets the job as an assistant of the boss's secretary Ms. Maria Canham. She never expected this that she could get this job so easily. It was her dream to work in a huge company as she studied so hard for this day. She is finally happy that atleast after a rough day, something good happens with her.