Chapter 12: Hatred

Start from the beginning

I waited in Tamaki's hospital room for him to wake up, and not gonna lie it felt like ages. Well, having my phone with me made it less boring, but still. Waiting for something always makes it feel as if it takes longer. Like as a kid, when you were waiting for your parents to enter the room so you could scare them, it felt like they took forever, even tho they weren't doing anything. (I strongly related to that) but it was around 8:30 when I saw him open his eyes and look around. I smiled in relief and looked at him.
"Tamaki! Are you feeling okay?!" I asked. His eyes shifted to my direction, probably not realizing I was here.
"Yea, my head hurts a bit tho." He said. He tried to sit up and I stopped him.
"Hey, number one rule when injured and in a hospital, don't get up immediately." I said. He layed back down and did his small little smile.
"You're treating me like a baby." He said.
"You we're just in a physical fight with 3 villains that you held off for so long." I said.
We talked for like 30 minutes before he got tired and went back to sleep. I decided to leave the room and text mr.Yamada if he was able to come pick me up.
Around like 10 minutes later I got driven to ua, and continued as I'd it was a normal day.
Of course I'm going to visit him after school, all I need is permission and I can walk.
"How is he?!" Nejire asked, slamming her hands on my desk. I looked at her wondering why she was in such a panic.m, then remembering the situation.
"He's fine, just resting. You can come with me to visit later if you want! Well I still have to ask permission." I proposed.
"I'll go with you later. I'm just worried about him, you guys are my best friends!" She said. I smiled warmly at her.
"I think that too, and I know Tamaki does too." I said. The bell rang and she waved bye and she went to sit down. Nejire talks, and even moves joyfully. She's like that girl in 1-A, she's like some kind of curby.

(I had to its kinda funny)

Amajiki's pov:
I woke up to to the sound of talking around me.
"I told you not to talk to loudly" I heard Mirio say, in this somewhat joking voice. I opened my eyes to see both Nejire and Mirio there.
"Tamaki! Sorry I couldn't see you this morning!!" Nejire shouted.
"It's okay Nejire, I'm alright." I said, in a tired voice that I wish wouldn't sound the way it sounds, I don't like my voice when I'm tired. She hugged me from the side and I layed there, not knowing what to do.
"Are you able to move yet?" She asked.
"I mean, I probably can, but Mirio stopped me from getting up last time." I said, bringing up my attempt to sit up this morning.
"I think you're alright to try now." He said. Nejire let go of me and I sat up. We sat in silence for like 3 seconds, because I guess they were waiting for me to feel something.
"Does it hurt?" Nejire asked.
"No." I said. She sat down next to me on my hospital bed and I tried to move a bit. I attempted to pull my body to the side with my arms, and basically lift myself up, but that's when some pain hit. I felt a tight squeeze in my lower body and and put my hands back,placating my legs back on the bed.
"Do your legs hurt?" She asked, clearly seeing me in pain. I sighed as the pain started to go away now that I wasn't lifting myself up.
"Yeah, they do. I can't move them." I said, looking down. Mirio walked over to me and pulled off the blanket. He gently lifted my leg and pulled up my pant leg.
"I can't see if it's swollen due to bandaging." He said.
"Try pressing on certain parts to see where it hurts." Nejire suggested.
"I don't want to have to hurt him, plus, I think the doctors will have an idea what happened." He said.
"Okay, well, in the meantime then...." Nejire said, walking up to me. She took my blanket and yeeted it over my face.
"Be rested my friend." She said, as if she was chanting something away.
"We'll be waiting here, just get some rest. Is that what you were trying to say?" Mirio asked her.
"My version is better." She said. Nejire went to sit down as I heard her voice travel around the hospital bed. The room went quiet so I assume Nejire and Mirio were playing subway surfers. So, I took the time to get better so I closed my eyes and thought about things until I was in another place (called being in a dream)