Chapter 18

This is the last chapter!! :D Its a really short chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Justin's PoV*

We were on our way back home. I really have to tell Ali something but I wish I didn't have to. I looked over at Ali who was asleep in the passenger's seat. She looks like an angel when she sleeps. I looked back at the road and a tear escaped from my eyes. I hate what I'm gonna have to tell her when she wakes up. It breaks my heart, it's that painful.

*Ali's PoV*

I woke up from my nap in the car. I was so tired! "Hey Justin," I said smiling.

"You're awake."

"Yeah I am. How long left do we have in the car?"

"About fifteen minutes. But hey, I really have to tell you something." He had a pained expression on his face and he looked like he was about to break down crying at any moment. I know this must be bad news.

"Go ahead. Tell me," I said not sure if I want to hear it.

"I really hate saying this, and to be clear I really don't want to do this but I have no choice. I have to move back to California. That means we have to break up." My heart fell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the end for this book but don't worry, I'm making a sequel. I'm not going to until after I finish all the stories I already started. But it'll be up soon I think.