Chapter 16

*Ali's PoV*

"How long is the car ride?" I asked Justin. "About 2 hours." My jaw dropped. "2 hours?! What?! Where are we going?!" He laughed. "I'm not telling you that." "Ugh, you're so mean!" He smiled. "Yeah, but you love me." "Maybe." His smile turned into a frown. "What do you mean maybe?" he asked. "I'm kidding! Gosh!" He laughed. "Not nice!" By this point we were at a red light. "What you gonna do about it?" I asked. "This," he replied, and then he started tickling me. "Justin.. stop.. it.. tickles.." I said inbetween laughs. "Yeah, that's the point," he said laughing. He stopped tickling me when the light turned green.

"Geez!" I said. "Hey, you deserved it," he said. "How did I-" he cut me off. (Aren't we soo childish) "Want me to turn on some music?" he asked. "Yeah, sure." He turned on the radio. A great song came on, What's My Name by Rihanna and Drake. Justin and I sang along. Justin did Drake's part and I did Rihanna's part. After the song was over, we laughed.

"That was awesome," we said at the same time. "Jinks," I said. "Aww you beat me!" Justin said. "Hah!" I teased him. "Does somebody need another tickle lesson?" he asked. My eyes widened. "No, I'm good," I quickly said.

The next song came on. It was our song, the first song we danced to a few days ago at our school dance. Sure, he got surrounded all the time and all the girls except for Lindsey and Kiah wanted to dance with him. But I wasn't jealous. I never get jealous.

Anyways, our song is Marry Me by Train. "Marry me. Today and every day," we sang along. "Promise me you'll always be happy by my side. I promise to sing to you. Until the music dies." We finished the song with just Justin singing and he was looking at me the whole time. Yes, he could still drive.

After a few songs I didn't know, my favorite song came on. Coming Home by Diddy-Dirty Money and Skylar Grey. I sang along, and after that song was over one of Justin's songs came on. It was Overboard. The song he wrote about me. "I'm overboard and I need your love. Pull me up. I can't swim on my own," we sang.

After his song was over, we pulled into a parking lot. I gasped. I couldn't believe my eyes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffy! Sorry it's short.. Comment on where you think they are!