Chapter 3

*Justin's PoV*

I think I have a crush on her. But why? I'm not suppose to have to deal with these sort of things. I'm suppose to just focuse on my music. Yeah, that's what I need to do.

I grabbed a pen and paper and started writing down random lyrics. Writing a song will help take my mind off her.

"You're who I'm thinking of. Girl you ain't my runner up. And no matter what you're always number one. My prize possession one and only. Adore you, girl I want ya. The one I can't live without. That's you. It's you."

It's hopeless. Those lyrics came pouring out of my heart, and I know exactly why. Those were written for Ali! Man, I want her really bad! I just met her today, though. It's crazy! But I guess that's how love is. Maybe I should just tell her how I feel, and hope she feels the same way. Or is it too soon? Nahh, next time I'm texting her I'll just tell her. Perfect timing. She texted me. Well, here goes nothing.

Convo:

Ali: Hey Justin

Me: Hi Ali

Ali: Is everything ok?

Me: Yeah, but I hav to tell u sumthin

Ali: What is it?

Me: Uhh.. Well.. I was kinda wondering if maybe u would like to hang out sometime?

Ali: U mean as friends? I'd love to, but where and when would we go?

Me: No, Ali, I mean as more than friends...

Ali: Oh...

Me: U don't want to, do u?

Ali: No, I do. I like u alot, it's just I don't know. This might be the only time I'll ever get to see u again.

Me: I think I might hav a plan.. Meet me tomorrow at IHop for breakfast

Ali: But why?

Me: Just trust me... Gtg tho ttyl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was it good? Comment, vote, and fan!