Chapter 7

Sorry that I haven't been writing in a few days. I was in the car all day yesterday and Tuesday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Ali's PoV*

It was noon and I decided to go take a walk. I needed fresh air. My phone beeped right when I walked out the door. It was Mick. Just what I need. NOT! I looked at the text and then texted him back.

Text convo:

Mick: Hello, Ali?

Me: Yeah, it's me

Mick: Ok, good. I was wondering, would u like 2 catch a movie 2day?

Me: Sure, but just as friends

Mick: I know, I know. How bout we see I Am Number Four at 2? If that's ok with u.

Me: Sure, see u then

Mick: Aight

___________ __________________

I was getting ready for the movie that I really don't want to go to. It was hard to pick out a good outfit to wear, because the clothes I was wearing weren't exactly good clothes. Plus they were all sweaty. I decided to go with a blue tank with the words "I love being awesome" printed on the shirt and dark blue skinny jeans. I got dressed and then I was on my way.

~at the movie~

When I got to the movie theater, I saw Mick standing in the game room playing pinball. So I walked over to the doorway, and he saw me right away. "Hey, you actually came" he said, sounding surprised. "Yeah, duhh! Why wouldnt I have come?" "Cuz I know you don't want to be here, I could tell by the words you said when you were texting me." "Oh, well I always keep my promises." "But you didn't promise you'd show up." "Oh, I guess I didn't. Well, are we gonna go get our tickets?" "I already got them," he said, handing me mine. "Okay, should we get snacks then?" "Yeah, we should." We walked over to the snack booth and bought popcorn and a medium sized beverage. I got mountain dew and Mick got coca cola. Then we headed into the theather of which our movie was in.

In the middle of the movie, Mick used that lame yawning trick just so he could put his arm around me. As soon as I noticed, I quickly removed his arm. He kept his arm down after that, and i was glad cuz I already told him that this is NOT a date. Sadly, he tried to hold my hand instead but I made a fist so he couldn't. For the rest of the movie he didn't try to pull any moves on me, and he should be really happy he didn't or he'd get hurt. Bad!

After the movie we were talking outside of the building before we left. "So, can we make this our first date yet?" he asked me. I responded by saying "Look, you're a really nice guy Mick, but I have feelings for someone else. I'm sorry." "Well maybe this will change you're mind," he said, and then he crushed his lips to mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger! Sorry, but I had to! What do u think of Mick so far? Do u like him, or do u like Justin better? What do u think Ali will do? You'll find out soon!