Chapter 4

*Ali's PoV*

What is with him and saying just trust me? Oh well, who cares, he likes me too! Or at least, I think he does. He wouldn't have asked me out if he didn't. But even if our date goes perfectly, we would just have to be friends. I'm probably never going to get to see him often because he's famous, unless I got lucky and got to become famous. Which is never going to happen.

Stop being so negative, Ali! I said to myself. Just be happy he asked you out in the first place. My thoughts were write. I like him and he likes me. I should just enjoy seeing him while I can, even if that short ammount of time is tomorrow and tomorrow only. I got my phone out, which is a droid by the way. I had 2 missed calls from Justin and 3 voicemails from Lindsey and 6 text messages from my other best friend Kiah. I'll call back Justin and Lindsey later, but right now I'll text Kiah back before she gets mad at me. She replied right away.

Convo:

Me: Heyy

Kiah: Finally! I've been waiting 4 u 2 reply! Wats up?

Me: Srry, I've been at the beach with Lindsey. Guess who I met there?!

Kiah: Why didn't u tell me, I could've gone with?! Anyways, who'd u meet?

Me: Haha srry, I met Justin Bieber and we hung out 4 a while and he called me his friend!

Kiah: OMG NO WAY! Who cares, u know I don't like him..

Me: Wow.. But anyways, we're texting each other, and he asked me out so now we hav a date tomorrow!

Kiah: Wat did I just say?

Me: Fine, don't be happy 4 me.. In that case bye :P

I stopped texting her after that. That was kind of rude of her. I'll just call Justin then. I dialed in his number, and after the phone rang 5 times he picked up. "JB here. Who is it?" he said, not recognizing my voice apparently. "Ali" I replied. "Ali.." he said, pretending to not know who I am. "Justin!" "I'm just kidding. What's up?" Of course he'd do that. "Well, just talking to you. You called earlier?" "I did." What is with him?

"What'd you need?"

"Just making sure our date for tomorrow at IHop is still on. Is it?" Really, Justin, really? "Of course, why wouldn't it be?" "Well, you seemed unsure when you said yes to going." There was a short pause. "No, I want to go. I'm just afraid that I'll never get to see you again and if the date goes great I would hate for our relationship to end from never getting to see you." "Well I must admit, sometimes that's what makes me wish I weren't famous. But trust me, if our date goes perfectly, ill find a way to still get to see each other."

"You sure?" I didn't know if I should believe him or not. He could just ruin everything and make it so I never see him again instead. "Yes, I promise. And I never break my promises." "Okay, then I trust you." "Good. Well, I gotta go. See you tomorrow." "Yeah, I gotta go too. See ya." And with that I hung up.

*Justin's PoV*

I could tell this date is going to rock. I didn't know if it was love or just fate that brought us together, but I knew that we'd end up together. Right now I didn't care about anything else in the world. I just cared about one thing, and that thing is that I make sure she becomes mine. Honestly, I think I'm really falling for this girl.

You know what, I think I'm gonna right a song for her to get her mine. I know that I already got her to go out on a date with me, but I need to really win her heart to make her my girl and not just a friend. I also know that she said she'd go out with me if the date goes great, but I don't know if she truly meant it. So therefore, I'm gonna write a song for her that I'm gonna sing to her when I ask her out. I thought up lyrics in my head, and this is what I came up with:

Saw so many pretty faces before I saw you, you

Now all I see is you, I'm coming for you, I'm coming for you

Don't need these other pretty faces like I need you

And when you're mine in the world

There's gonna be one less lonely girl

Sounds good to me. Now all I need to do is put it into music.