Chapter 10

*Justin's PoV*

"Yo, get out of bed, it's 12:57," Usher said to me, pulling the covers off my bed. "Whats wrong with sleeping in?" I asked. "Nothing, but you might want to get up. Riley's on her way over." Right when I heard him say that Riley's coming over, I jumped out of bed. Riley's my "girlfriend." "I'm up, okay?" "Yeah, see you at the studio in an hour. Have a song ready." "Aight, see you." He left, and I got changed into the outfit I wore while we were shooting Never Say Never. (A/N the one he wore on stage.) I grabbed my guitar, and sat down on my bed. I started strumming and singing a song I wrote two days ago about Ali. I called it That Should Be Me.

"That should be me holding your hand.

That should be me making you laugh.

That should be me.

This is so sad.

That should be me.

That should be me.

That should be me feeling your kiss.

That should be me buying you gifts.

This is so wrong.

I can't go on.

Til you believe.

That that should be me."

When I finished singing the song, I put my guitar away, just as Riley walked in. "Hey, Justy," she said. "Please don't call me that, Riley," I said annoyed. I hate that nickname. I don't even like Riley. How'd I get stuck going out with her? Oh yeah, for publicity. But she thinks we're actually going out.

"Oh, sorry. Anyways, I came over to see if you wanted to go out to lunch." "Sorry, I have to go to the studio." "Ooh, can I come?" She follows me almost everywhere. "Uhm, no. Sorry," I said as I walked out the door of my room. "Why not?" "You just can't, okay?" "Whats your problem? You're being kind of rude." Leave me alone Riley! Gahh! I thought in my mind. "Look, I'm sorry. I'm just late." I said as I walked out the door.

*Ali's PoV*

"WHAT?! Justin Drew Bieber is the main performance?! Please say you're lying!" "What, you don't like him?" my mom asked. "No, it's too confusing, but if he's performing I don't want to go. It's too soon." "What are you talking about?" my mom asked with a confused look on her face. "Nothing, but I don't want to go. I think you should leave," I said, turning to Mick to talk to him. "I want to take a nap." "Alright," he said, exiting the kitchen.

"Text you later," I said as he left. "I'm going upstairs now," I said. "Wait, clean up the mess you and Mick made first." "Fine."

_________________ ____________________________________

<Next weekend>

I was getting ready to go to the concert. Turns out I still had to go since my mom already bought tickets. Mick couldn't go, and Kiah hates Justin Bieber, so just me and Lindsey are going with my mom. I was freaking out, cuz I haven't seen Justin in almost 3 weeks. Plus it was too soon. I broke his heart, but it wasn't even my fault since he wouldn't let me explain. Oh, how I missed him though. I really want to see him again, but I'm still nervous.

Will he forgive me if I get to see him in person again? Will he let me explain? I felt so bad that night, I cried myself to sleep for 5 days. Even if he does forgive me, I still won't get to be with him, because i'm with Mick. "Ali, we're going now." As soon as I heard my mom say that, I ran into the bathroom and threw up. I can't do this.

*Justin's PoV*

I looked out the crowed. I saw some familiar faces, most of them were psychotic fans though. There was a group of girls in the front row, with a poster saying we love Justin, and they were screaming. I laughed. I scanned the audience, and I saw Riley. Surprisingly she came, even though I dumped her on live tv the other day.

Then I peeped my head back into the backstage, and I saw that the opening band Fall Out Boy was here. Only an hour until the concert starts. I smiled at them when I saw them look at me, and put my head back in the concert. I looked around in the audience some more, and that's when I saw... Ali? I froze in my place, not making any movement at all.