Chapter 11

*Ali's PoV*

We just got to the concert. I saw Justin looking out at the audience from the curtains. He saw me, and he froze. I waved to him, but he didn't do anything. He must've been shocked I came.

He finally blinked, and he moved his head. I saw him start to smile, and he waved to me. I smiled and waved back. I looked at my watch, and it was only an half an hour until the concert started. This was gonna rock!

*Justin's PoV*

I blinked, and I was out of my shocked stage. I smiled at Ali, then waved. She waved back. I can't believe she came. Now how am I suppose to perform, knowing most of the songs are written about her? Well I'll figure something out.

______ _________________________

Fall Out Boy performed, and now I'm going on. The song I was going to open with was One Time, my very first song. I got up on stage and starting singing. The same girls I saw earlier were screaming, and saying I love you. I wasn't doing bad yet, but I will be once I have to sing the songs about Ali. When the song was over, I started singing Kiss and Tell, and then Favorite Girl and then Bigger. After those songs, I started getting nervous because I sang One Less Lonely Girl, the song about Ali. Luckily, I don't think Ali knows it's about her. Afterwards, everyone clapped, including Ali.

The next song was Never Say Never, and the next song was the last song, which was That Should Be Me. What sucks is I'm pretty sure Ali knows it was about her, because I could tell by the look on her face. Everyone clapped and screamed, and the concert was over.

I went to the lobby to sign autographs. The girls that were in the front row with the poster who were screaming came over. "Hey, shawty, I'm JB," I said signing them an autograph. They screamed. "thanks for being a fan," I told them as they walked away.

I saw Ali walk this way. Please say she's going towards the exit, I thought in my mind. Instead, she walked up to where I was and she said, "Hey Justin. Can I talk to you for a second?"