𝚂𝟸𝙴𝟺: 𝚆𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙱𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃-𝚁𝚎𝚡

Start from the beginning

Piper shrugs. "Well, you know that Tristan McLean movie where he plays the spy and-"

"Aww, man!" Leo shouts. "I dropped my ice cream."

"Do you want me to go get you more?" Percy offers.

Leo waves him off. "Nah, it was kind of bad anyway."

"Oh, they're starting a new round of bingo! Does someone want to play with me?" Hazel asks.

Frank jumps on the opportunity. "I'll play!"

"Count us in too!" Piper grabs Annabeth's hand—talon?—and pulls her along. The others follow them into the empty classroom.

Frank takes a seat next to Hazel and takes a pile of bingo chips to share between the two of them.

"C'mon, Annabeth, just back into it..." Piper tries to push Annabeth's inflatable tail through the desk chair.

"B-6..." The bingo caller looks suspiciously like Dean D.

"I have B-5..." Percy says glumly.

"That's not the same as B-6!" shouts the caller. Yup, that is definitely Dean D in drag. Good for him.

Frank puts his bingo chip on B-6 and waits for the next number.

"O-69..."

"Nice!" Leo shouts.

Dean D sighs. "Do you have bingo, Leonard?"

Leo slumps back in his seat. "This game is stupid."

"I-19-"

"BINGO! OH YEAH! BINGO!" shouts Frank's hockey teammate Clarisse. She's always been one of the more competitive players.

Frank looks at his measly numbers and sighs. Maybe he just has bad luck. Last he checked, bingo didn't require any skills.

"WOO!" Clarisse holds up her Buffalo Wild Wings gift card in triumph. Good for her; Frank remembers her mentioning that it's her favorite restaurant.

"Leo, are you alright? You're looking kind of green," Hazel says.

"I'm feeling a little 'Disco Inferno' in my stomach if I'm being honest," Leo jokes.

"Oh no!" says Hazel. "I think my brother's friend Will is here. He's a nursing major, so maybe he could help."

Leo uses the desk to hoist himself onto his feet. "I'm gonna try to poop and then maybe if that doesn't work..." He stumbles.

"Oh! Let me help you!" Hazel grabs Leo's arm and leads him out into the hallway.

Frank sits back and groans. Why does Leo have to ruin everything?

Dean D tells everyone to clear their bingo cards, but before Frank scrapes his chips back onto the pile, he notices that he has one placed in each corner of the card. Dangit. Having four corners counts as bingo, and he didn't even see he had it.

Frank reluctantly clears his and Hazel's bingo cards, ready to play the next round for both of them if she isn't finished escorting Leo in time.

"Alright, here we go..." Dean D turns the lever on the bingo cage, sending a rattling noise throughout the room.

It's almost loud enough to cover the screaming.

"Help! Somebody help!" Hazel yells. She slams the door behind her. "Quick! Barricade the entrance!"

"Hazel, what's going on?" Piper asks.

"It's Leo! He went feral on the way to the bathroom and... and he got Clarisse!" She continues to frantically shove furniture against the doorway.