Lord Parashuram

"Who dared to break my lord's bow? "

It was Lord Parashuram. Everyone was shocked by his sudden experience. King Janak went towards him and took his blessings.

Janak- Lord, today was my daughter's swayamvar . Please bless the couple.

Lord Parashuram- Janak, first tell me who dared to commit such a sin by breaking Lord Shiva's bow? If I found out who it is, he will face my wrath.

Lakshman was angry by this. Did Lord Parashuram just said his brother is a sinner and will have to face his wrath.Lord Parashuram turned towards Janak.

Lord Parashuram- Janak,you better say who broke it. Otherwise, I will curse mithila. Which sinner did dared to break it?

Lakshman- Oh Great Sage Parashuram, why are you getting angry over a simple bow?

Lord Parashuram could not control his anger. Others were shocked by Lakshman's statement except Avni, Ahana and Ram. Urmila was afraid of Lord Parashuram's wrath which will be soon on her Lakshman.

Lord Parashuram- Stupid boy!!! Did you just say Lord Shiva's bow to be a simple bow?

Lakshman- Yes. We had broken many such bows in childhood. But nobody came to punish us for it.

The tension in the court was increasing.

Lord Parashuram- Murkh balak!!! Are you comparing Lord Shiva's sacred bow to your toy bows? Don't you know the history behind this bow? are you that stupid that you don't realise the difference between Shiv dhanush and normal bow?

Lakshman- Oh revered sage, for a warrior each and every bows are same. Each one is used to kill enemies. What's the difference in it?

Lord Parashuram- Murkkkkkhhhh!!! One more word and you along with whole mithila will be destroyed.

Lakshman was gonna say something when Ram interrupted him.

Ram- Lord,I am your devotee who broke this sacred bow.

Lord Parashuram looked towards Ram. There was something different in him.

Lord Parashuram- who are you?

Ram- I am one of your devotee. You are Lord Parashuram and I am just your devotee Ram.

"Wasn't Ram Lord Vishnu's incarnation" A thought came to his mind. But he had to test him.

Lord Parashuram- why did you break this bow?

Ram- I don't know Bhagwaan. I think it was Lord Shiva's wish.

There was really something different in him. Lord Parashuram summoned vishnu's bow and asked Ram to string it. Ram stringed it. Lord Parashuram saw the divine roop of Vishnu. Seeing Lord Parashuram calm everyone became happy. Parashuram then blesses the couple and others over there and leaves.

It was evening and sun set was going to be soon. Everyone left the Royal court. Sita's sisters and mother and choti maa looked over removing the decorations.Sita was in her room thinking about the moment she garlended Ram. Sita's sister's where in the royal garden as it was a complete mess due to lots of guests. All the kings and princes have left as they think themselves to be humilated. The garden was cleaned.

Ahana- At last the garden is clean.Let's go inside.

Avni- di, let's sit here for sometime na.

Mandavi- haa, Ahana can you go and call Sita di also.

Ahana- ok

Mandavi- Shruti, you go with her.

They went. Mandavi signalled something to Urmila. Avni was noticing their strange behavior.

Avni- what happened to both of you?

Urmila- what happened to us? Aren't we supposed to ask it?You tell.. What happened to you?

Avni- what happened to me?? Nothing

Mandavi- Do you love someone?

Avni- kya? No

Urmila- then why did you gave a long lecture on love.

Avni- I didn't.

Urmila and Mandavi - you did.

Urmila- now tell the truth.

Avni- didi...

Mandavi- kya didi? Batao

Avni- woh... Actually there's one person. But I don't know if my feelings are true and I also don't know if he loves me.

Urmila- who is it?

Avni- Shivansh

Mandavi *shocked* - Shivanshhhh

Avni- haa

Urmila- kon shivansh?

Mandavi- your lakshman's nephew

Urmila- ohh..

Then she realised what Mandavi said

Urmila- what? You rakshasi...

She slightly beated mandavi

Mandavi and Avni giggled.

That's when Sita, Ahana and Shrutkirti entered.

Sita- kya hua? Why are you guys laughing so much?

Mandavi- woh didi..

Urmila and Avni both glared at her and she stopped herself from saying anything.

Ahana- kya hua? Bolo( what happened? Tell)

Urmila- woh sab chodo, didi aap ko khushi hua na? ( leave all of that, didi you got happiness right?)

Sita- haa.. Bohot

All of them shared a group hug.