Will they meet?

Sita and her sisters bid farewell to their parents and reached the place along with Avni before Ram and Lakshman.

Avni's pov
When we reached the place. the place was very silent. It seemed like there was no one leaving there. Me, sita di, mandavi, urmila and shrutkirti went inside. We saw some children sitting in a corner in a verge of crying. There was some elders with swollen eyes due to continuous sobbing. Sita di went near the children and took a ball. We understood what she is trying to do and decided to help her.
She went near a child and asked (I am writing that Siya ke ram scene bcz I found it perfect for the situation) the child whether he would like to play. But the child was quite. So we started to play with the ball. Slowly the children also engaged and we played.
Pov ends

Seeing the situation and absence of Vishwamitra, Sita asked some soldiers to return and give a letter to the King Janak. They went from the ashram.

Sita then started to sing the song aayenge woh taranhar

She went to all the people and made them to believe in god and time. Tehn everyone danced with peace and joy.

She along with Avni and her sisters went to another side far from the entrance to make some dishes.

Avni's pov
Sita di asked me to go and look after the people as I didn't know much about making the food of these era. She didn't knew my truth but she understood by my expression that I don't know to cook the things in their list. I was roaming around and looking after the people. That's when three people entered. All of them was having a divine aura. Two seemed to be young warriors while other was more like a sage. I guess they are brahmarishi Vishwamitra, Ram and Lakshman. If I am not wrong they are here to protect the yajnas from the demons. I went near them and first I took blessings of Brahmarishi vishwamitra. Then I went to take blessing from Lord Ram and lakshman. They were standing to close. For a spectator it maybe difficult to tell whose blessing I am taking, if I went near them. As I wanted both of theirs blessing, I went near them. I was going to touch their feets. Both of them moved back.
Pov ends

Ram- what are you doing sister?
Avni realised that they don't know their reality. So she decided to tell half truth.
Avni- I found you both to be the ones who can give blessings for me.
Lakshman- Sister, we are elder than you, but not too old.
Avni controlled her laughter and said - I didn't mean that. I found yourself having some connection with me from many years. And when I saw you I couldn't stop myself from taking your blessings.
Lakshman and ram remembered something and was standing still.

Avni- why are you both standing still.
Lakshman- our sister said the same.
Avni- Which sister? Shanta di
Ram- You know shanta di.
Avni- Yes, I have heard about her. But how can she take your blessings
Vishwamitra- putri , can you pls take them around. I would like to see your sisters.
Avni - As you say Brahmarishi🙏
Vishwamitra left
Ram- Actually,Lakshman was talking about our younger sister.
Avni- But you don't have one
Lakshman- Yes she is not our biological sister. She came from somewhere and dont want to go back. So she is staying with us. And she talks just like you. It seems like you are sisters.

Some realisation struck lakshman's mind
Lakshman- Wait a minute. If I am not wrong neither did we nor did Brahmarishi vishwamitra introduced us.
Ram- he is right. How did you know much about us without knowing our names
Lakshman- Or do you know our names
Avni- Actually yes, I know your names. I have heard a lot about you. I just guessed by seeing you. Remember I told you that I felt some connection with you.
Lakshman- Look bhrata, I told na she is our sisters twin. She is just like her.
Ram- I too felt the same.
Avni- what is her name?
Ram- Her name is Ah...
Mithila soldier- sorry to interrupt you but Rajkumaari has asked you to come.
Avni- which Rajkumari.
Soldier - Rajkumari Sita
Avni- ohh. Sita di called me. Then it must be important.
Ram in a whispering tone Si.. ta Si..ta
He was repeating her name. This was noticed by both Avni and Lakshman
Lakshman- Bhrata.Not Si... ta Sita is her name.
Ram- So you are from mithila
Avni- Yes, I am Sita di and we sisters came to console everyone here. I think I must go
Ram- One min. Is you and your sisters reason for these people peace
Avni- In a way yes. My sisters helped them so much and I just supported my sisters. Sita di is the main reason. If I start telling about her I won't stop. So we will talk about her later.

Sita's side
Sita's pov
I was cooking something that's when someone informed me that Brahmarishi is back. Me and my sisters cooked the dish we were cooking and went from there to meet him. We went near him and took his blessings.
Pov ends

Sita- pranaam Brahmarishi vishwamitra. I am Si..
Vishwamitra- Sita, and you all are her sisters Urmila, Mandavi and Shrutkirti.
Urmila- Yes Brahmarishi vishwamitra. We came here after the news of demons reached us. Our soldiers have went to father to tell him to sent more soldiers for your help.
Vishwamitra- But, I don't need them, putri
Mandavi- why Brahmarishi?
Shrutkirti- Did we did something wrong?
Vishwamitra- No putri, I have brought two princes with me. They're more than enough to kill the demons.
Shrutkirti- Only two
Mandavi- who are they?
Urmila - How will they be able to do it?
Brahmarishi vishwamitra- they are from Ayodhya. Rajkumaar Ram and Rajkumaar lakshman
Both Sita and Urmila was lost.
It was Avni's voice that brought them back
Avni- Didi did you called me?
Brahmarishi vishwamitra- Ok putri, I have to help them to settle. You tell your father to not send any soldiers.
Sita- As your wish Brahmarishi vishwamitra
All joined their hands . Brahmarishi Vishwamitra left.

Hey how was the chapter.
Wait for the next update because it is my favorite. Do vote and comment 💖💖